Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris8510

Reaction score
It's the same and only coy I rent from. Jimmy did offer me but a bit late as I have promised the current coy I will get from them.

Gxgx

What car?

From which coy?

Never share lobang i also looking for car

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

ETHcryptoXRP

Reaction score
Haiz.. some people really no patience. Was at brickland road. Kena one ping to one north. Then half way cancel. LL uturn back. Then kena same pax again but cancelled again.
Tell myself if u come again I will call you. Really come one more time. This time before she can cancel I press message got her number and jitao call her.
“Hi, I don’t understand that the reason u cancel because u think I’m far away which is around 2km or 5mins cos u are rushing or is it because you would prefer a premium car? But if u still want to cancel again please book again after 20min when I’m far far away from you because GJ might call me back within 10km away. “
“No la , I accidentally press new to GJ”

In the end got in my car and said fingers too fast. Press cancelled. Nbb :p

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tell her your tongue fast also

Haiz.. some people really no patience. Was at brickland road. Kena one ping to one north. Then half way cancel. LL uturn back. Then kena same pax again but cancelled again.
Tell myself if u come again I will call you. Really come one more time. This time before she can cancel I press message got her number and jitao call her.
“Hi, I don’t understand that the reason u cancel because u think I’m far away which is around 2km or 5mins cos u are rushing or is it because you would prefer a premium car? But if u still want to cancel again please book again after 20min when I’m far far away from you because GJ might call me back within 10km away. “

StormsRiders

Master Member
Reaction score
chio bo?
now u got her number.
u can tell her ur finger very fast also.
can learn from love101...

junxian81

Reaction score
Yeah, I always use the package.
Just go personal category an select 24hrs booking.
As long as got g account,account smoove vendor will do the necessary porting.
Update of veh details latest 45mins b4 booking time.
Kindly log out and in of g account.

Cheers.
We need book one day in advance ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.