Not open for further replies.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
CifmQWo.jpg

First spin of the day. Kns only 2$ :s27:

Gdgame

Reaction score
Today GJ got issue. I was robbed of my tier 3 and 4 incentives. Waste so much time having them to resolve the issue.
I got 2 pings come in then cancelled immediately then 3rd ping I went to pick up customer. Minutes later. 1st and 2nd customer message me and ask if I’m coming. I got shocked and call them said u already cancelled but it wasn’t the case on their side.
After which they cancelled. This 2 is considered as a job order. Thus my performance drop.
Total 4 cases of unregistered cancellation making my performance at 80%. Wtf. Called GJ said this is a known issue and they are resolving it. They said will release funds by the end of day. **. Until now still nothing

I also kenna yesterday night. The customer order is even cancelled when he is in my car and didn’t do anything. Before that is a barrage of pings and cancellation. Luckily the issue is resolved quite fast, l just stop at 30 points and withdraw everything. Not feeling very well and saving emery for today but see no incentives info at all lol. My performance rating also become very borderline after the cancellations. Hate to wait till Tuesday for the incentives top up.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Wa!!!! Early morning just come home watch this video let me laugh like puck!!!!. Really Xiao za bor.... Lucky the driver is cool enough though he losing patience but thank god he did not flare temper. Best solutions is just to go police station settle. Held hostage what the???? If held hostage go police station for what. :s13: She know she wrong so want to ciao.

This video is for us to learn. Thanks bro for posting.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
I also kena riders especially za bor in bueh song tone ask me why never go left you go right???

I replied : honestly speaking from the way I see the difference is at most one minute or less, if you prefer your way, just let me know in advance. It is uncalled for to speak like that. I came here before and some rider instruct me go right say faster. Up to individual preference. If you know a way faster or shorter way, I be happy to follow your navigation cos it helps me to save petrol also.

I apologise if I am not up to your expectation and I am sorry that I can't possibly make everyone happy. . Jitao keep quiet.

In my heart (PUCK YOU)

Sometimes we need to know how to handle Xiao Lang to shut their smelly month.

Dunno why Nowaday many xiao zabor. Most men at least not so bad or picky. Think too wet nobody dry for them.... That why la, we must do our job in exploring more waterfall cave to keep them pleased.

Tio boh :s13:

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
He is good that he did not lost his temper. But there is one thing he do wrong....

We shouldn't say things like if want cheap take bus la blah blah. We should not challenge rider like that directly. For this case, the lady knows she is at wrong, but he still further add oil until she lagi bueh song, Don want to lose face. This will trigger her into madness. Although the man was cool and calm all the way but sometimes saying the wrong words may trigger someone madness and in the end waste time police la report la, your whole day mood jitao gone.
Best solution is just to keep quiet, apologise and continue driving to destination unless there is some threatening scenario. After that just call cso explain this case and put a note

To get that waterfall cave we must know what woman thinking and study their expression. :s13:
But this one give me free I also Don want :s13: didi lost appetite.

Salute to this driver think he handle very well.

Last edited:

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
no need, folo gps

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT
Another cheapo customer name Joe liew from amk BLK 106... beware

Keeping a list so that I will cancel the order on these ****ere

Sort of scare those morning peak cash trip n also late comers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.