Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
qNYPw1s.jpg

Just cook finish dinner with wife ard 8+ (failed version of mala xiang guo... liao too much lol) then clean up wash up now almost 10 liao zzz

Lazy to bring parents to go see river angbao liao.

Hope u guys out there big huat!

Tmr i will fight again!

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Consistent with notion that customers are kings and queens, however right or wrong they may be.

———

Gojek driver in viral video summoned for LTA interview after complaint lodged against him

SINGAPORE - The Gojek driver in a viral video has been summoned by the Land Transport Authority (LTA) for an interview as a part of investigations after a complaint was filed against him.

In a letter dated Monday (Feb 4) and titled "Notice To Attend Interview" seen by The Straits Times, Mr Kamaruzzaman Abdul Latiff is asked to attend an interview with an LTA official on Thursday morning.

"A complaint has been filed against you... The complaint concerns an incident dated Jan 29 at 7am. We are now investigating the matter," the letter states.

LTA asked Mr Kamaruzzaman to bring his NRIC, vocational licence, driving licence, as well as "the recording device, its recording and any other evidence".

The letter ends by stating that his attendance is compulsory under traffic rules.

Mr Kamaruzzaman, 49, told ST on Monday that he was in Malaysia taking time off from driving when his son sent him a photo of the letter.

He said he would go to the interview and may consult a lawyer.

Earlier on Monday morning, an LTA spokesman said: "LTA is looking into this incident."

On Jan 31, Mr Kamaruzzaman had shared a seven-minute clip of a heated exchange with a passenger on the Go-Jek Singapore Community Facebook page, saying that the female passenger was upset that he could not avoid the Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) gantries during the journey.

He had picked her up from Block 251 Bishan Street 22 at about 7am on Tuesday and was heading towards Coleman Street.

In the video, which was taken using Mr Kamaruzzaman's mobile phone, the passenger is heard saying "it is clear that you are out to cheat (my) money".

She then makes a phone call and an unknown person is heard over a mobile phone loudspeaker saying "you have no right to take her hostage" and "you are causing her to lose her freedom".

Mr Kamaruzzaman repeatedly says that he prefers to settle any issues at a police station.

The car eventually comes to a stop in Toa Payoh Lorong 4, as Mr Kamaruzzaman speaks to a Certis Cisco officer.

At one point, the passenger screams, claiming that Mr Kamaruzzaman had locked the car door on purpose and intended to kidnap her, noting later that he did not want to let her alight from the car when they could not settle their dispute.

He tries to explain to her that the car has auto-lock doors.

As of 8.40pm on Monday, the video posted on the Roads.sg Facebook group had attracted over 768,000 views, 11,500 shares, and more than 6,300 reactions.

In a Skype interview with ST on Sunday night, the passenger, who wanted to be known only as Jovina, said she had not had the chance to make a police report as she left for Taiwan shortly after the incident, adding she is "thinking about it".

In an e-mail on Monday, Ms Jovina told ST that Gojek had not contacted her.

She did not say if she had filed a complaint with LTA.

ST has contacted Ms Jovina and LTA for more information.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...-interview-after-complaint-lodged-against-him

https://www.straitstimes.com/sites/...019_2x.jpg?itok=tULRcM69&timestamp=1549284100

Chris8510

Reaction score
Yup. Was focusing on phone due to ping came in trying to see where to pick up. And the next thing I know is flash light x 2. So confirm kana Liao. Abit upset because i lately just kana one 6 point under pending. Now one more. Sigh.... if still not caution enough next time maybe I'm out of the game Liao. :(

? Beat red light?

StormsRiders

Master Member
Reaction score
Though I am sorry for you on the expensive photo.
I am glad that you still can post here.

Yup. Was focusing on phone due to ping came in trying to see where to pick up. And the next thing I know is flash light x 2. So confirm kana Liao. Abit upset because i lately just kana one 6 point under pending. Now one more. Sigh.... if still not caution enough next time maybe I'm out of the game Liao. :(

Unofficial_FAQ

Reaction score

Condolences bro.. but on a more practical note, u might want to consider finding someone’s unused driving license to help cover for any possible further offences as a buffer..

Chris8510

Reaction score
Was thinking about that. But I think it's not fair for the other, moreover it's my mistake I should suck it up as a punishment as well as a reminder for myself to drive safely on road.
I cannot imagine if just now I hit into somebody. Sure can't sleep.

Condolences bro.. but on a more practical note, u might want to consider finding someone’s unused driving license to help cover for any possible further offences as a buffer..

Unofficial_FAQ

Reaction score
RF I’m done with the top tier.. what about u? 29T $471 9.30am-10pm

Actually pretty hungry cos only ate 3 slices of bread the whole day but also gian to go town surge +$3 booster till midnight lol

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Unofficial_FAQ

Reaction score
Was thinking about that. But I think it's not fair for the other, moreover it's my mistake I should suck it up as a punishment as well as a reminder for myself to drive safely on road.
I cannot imagine if just now I hit into somebody. Sure can't sleep.

That’s why I mentioned unused.. as in someone whom won’t be expected to drive for the next 2 years. But it’s ur call bro, we drivers respect each other’s decision as long as we stay safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.