Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unofficial_FAQ

Reaction score
oooi ...... oooooo i'm horny, horny horny horny......

All because of unofficial fault!!!! write until like seeing it live

Seldom see like this before ma.. easily the sexiest rider I had in my 8 months wor. Until I wanted to greet her chut mong nam muoi but come out of mouth become chut mong sheng nyet zzz. She must be laffing at me deep insai zzz

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think m suay tdy. Only 40/hr. Knn last time uber drive blindly cos cant c destination also can get 100-150 per hr lor. If tdy continue cui, nxt yr can forget abt penging cny liao. Go visiting better. More like yesterday is day 1 n tdy is day 2. Zzz

101love

Master Member
Reaction score

Unofficial_FAQ

Reaction score
$20 pasir ris to punggol settlement.. never tasted Uber fares before, today also averaging $40/hr, have to be happy with this since can get mission gems and booster as well

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$20 pasir ris to punggol settlement.. never tasted Uber fares before, today also averaging $40/hr, have to be happy with this since can get mission gems and booster as well

I was hoping today to at least be like yesterday for me. But... Got my hopes too high. :(

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
40/hr for a CNY Day 1 somemore is sai until cannot sai until worse than sai. Cannot count incentives or what 1.

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If i got 24 pts for my driving license thus got suspend 3 mths, my pdvl also revoked meh?

Think of the PDVL as a supplementary card and the driving license as the principal card.

If the principal driving license is revoked or suspended, the supplementary PDVL goes along with it.
In other words, if you lose the license to drive a motor car, you also lose the license to drive private-hire cars.

saltydog

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
juz saw 3 cars along mandai rd near zoo stopping taking photos of each others car lol

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LCvH2Bh.jpg

Msw

Trip before this $24 from amk to gallop rd then kio this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.