Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So overall hows cby day 2 earnings?

Today i went to watch movie with wife after eating brunch then go back a while then went visitation with parents at relatives hae then send parents back and go round 2 movie with wife lol

Cos almost yesterday whole day let wife stay home alone on cny first day so day 2 need to make up for it.

Unofficial_FAQ

Reaction score

Today i went to watch movie with wife after eating brunch then go back a while then went visitation with parents at relatives hae then send parents back and go round 2 movie with wife lol

Cos almost yesterday whole day let wife stay home alone on cny first day so day 2 need to make up for it.

11 hrs, total fare $446. Not bad for aasng

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

8hrs 400 90 gems 22 pigs.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
** 1st job of the day kena esplanade 2 destinations : Yuan Ching Rd then Woodlands for $38.. cancelled immediately on instinct haiz

Actually if bullets allow, multiple destination shld be cancelled. Sometimes its worse than gs.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
86ydtQM.jpg

Assistance needed. Ap surge xi beh gao lak...bery good

May the dark force be with you....

Gruber

Reaction score
Actually if bullets allow, multiple destination shld be cancelled. Sometimes its worse than gs.

Especially round trips where the last destination is back to or near the original pick up place!

Anyway, my last trip was from AMK to Woodlands, $52, two drop off at Woodlands.

Unofficial_FAQ

Reaction score
Drove 1 hour.. earned $73 in fares and 10 gems.. ended up almost at own doorstep.. happy to siew chia and rest for 7am peak later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.