Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have recently been experiencing great Grab drivers overseas! Like they greet me with Sio much grace and all. Why not here in SG ah?

Will start greeting u with a very big smile, pass u a box of rocher n help to polish ur shoe before starting the trip! :o

Will start to reach 5 mins earlier, smile and greet you, bow down, shake your hands. Help to carry your stuffs, usher you into my lao bo ka chia.
Inside car, bottle of chill Perrier waiting for you and play your fav music before start journey. gam bo!!

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
I got this issue on the mazda but i nv report it. However, if u travel abv 80 never step brake n the steering vibrate, then is must faster send go hosp do balancing.
Vibrate when stepping brake..
If 100 n step...like earthquake 10.0

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After servicing, normal slow drive ok.

Then when i got chance to lut, at 80km i gas more, the car startled n keeps jerking then chk engine light keeps blinking n another light tat looks like dsc flashed as well then car spd stuck at 60km even u floor the pedal also wont go up. Immediate remedy restart engine with pax in car n problem seems to go away but only temporary. Manage to drop pax liao this time chk engine light permanently there.

I tink car servicing done by AD n small workshop is really a big diff. At my mileage, car suppose to change spark plug but they nv change. Nw come back 2nd time they say change spark plug for me. Hopefully after this no more problem. This car really full of problems thou fc is dam gd.

FC for mazda 3? How much did you manage?

mynameised

Reaction score
Hi all, my car coe will end in few months time and now start to look see around but cant really decide what to change next

better to find a cheap depre and fuel economy 4s or pay a little more and go for a 6s

any bro here driving a wish? would like to check the fc and z10 insurance, i check fwd and it cost mid 2k+ with 20%ncd

also, anyone received yesterday gogetter topup from gj?

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Here PHV drivers is mostly face smelly smelly.

Depends.... if pick up young chio, frdy and talkative OL, happy oredi if give half balls, more than that would be bonus.
Smelly long face becomes smile smile all the way. :s13::s13::s13::s13::D

wwtlouis

Reaction score
Hi all, my car coe will end in few months time and now start to look see around but cant really decide what to change next

better to find a cheap depre and fuel economy 4s or pay a little more and go for a 6s

any bro here driving a wish? would like to check the fc and z10 insurance, i check fwd and it cost mid 2k+ with 20%ncd

also, anyone received yesterday gogetter topup from gj?

Didn't receive my topup too:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.