Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruber

Reaction score
Wah anyway to stay at emerald anot? Like the higher you go the baseline become higher and less money, currently I can only hit 240-260 gems as I’m working part time

Switch to drive GoJek just before you hit the required points to become Ruby. Or toggle between the two platforms.

Unofficial_FAQ

Reaction score
For Sapphire

330gems@$250
380gems@$330
490gems@$460
580gema@$530

In my opinion, hitting 380 gems is optimal for Sapphire, but going above that is like working as hard as Diamond LuoHan but being paid as Sapphire monk. Jin boh hua.

If wanna compare with DT, DT 420 gems only gives $380. So if Sapphire achieve 490 gems would be comparable.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
:s13: madam, today I bringing your hubby for a short trip to release stress. He has been working so hard and see too many chio bu which is very unhealthy. as a buddy, it pain me to see him like that... Today my treat bringing him to a famous massage parlour and depending, release his tension so he can work harder and more healthy. Don worry I take him there sure I bring him back home. I will take good care of him. Will packet back your favourite food also. :s22:

I talk to ur wife.
No worries.
Lol.
Okok, next time try Monday.
I only Wu eng on Monday.

FILTH

Master Member
Reaction score
Last time when single
Standard procedure
Every week two time
Wash car
Ah piauw wanton mee
lok lok
Shell pump petrol and buy ciggy

Those were the days

FILTH

Master Member
Reaction score
FR Later, see how many trip and pts and $$

Swee just now pay $2 erp get short trip to newton fc then tio another short trip to cairnhill now one more short trip to farrer. Left 1.5 pts to target

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
me too!! A must trip every week. 往事只能回味. haizzz. now also not bad la. work gwab can luan luan soh. only thing hard to get out of sg only

Last time when single
Standard procedure
Every week two time
Wash car
Ah piauw wanton mee
lok lok
Shell pump petrol and buy ciggy

Those were the days

pinkiefit

Reaction score
Just check with those driving grab, how come my Uncle got tip of $2/trip ah?
Yesterday for 20t, he got $40... so good. But my dad and me had none...
Any idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.