Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheepish

Reaction score
Hi people, if I reach 8500 pts, the system will immediatelt upgrade me to ruby tier or next quarter then will change? Thanks!

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Personally I like the jurong gateway blk 132 kopitiam one. Hidden gem
Black sauce type

Always order big one + one shui jiao soup

Last time clementi central market food centre one nice but now standard drop

Telok Blangah one the ghee smell strong and portion pathetic
Zoolong one is cook by a auntie right?
Near citibank
I also like jhj

Sent from #imalonelydriver using GAGT

itedino

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For passengers vomit?

Yes need to email them..
Mine claim since last Oct till now havent receive after numerous call..

Must wait so long ah. I took pic of vomit and reciept. I dun want to claim one but the Indian customer refuse to pay for the vomit.

eagle8964

Reaction score
Just a share of a passenger I pick up tonight.

He is part of the grab team which brainstorm how our grabshare, ratings, etc works.

Asking me alot of problems drivers face and suggestion to improve it thru out the trip.

Suggested grabshare if 2 pax should pay more than 1 pax, and he also initial option for drivers to edit number of pax(if state 2 pax but only 1 show up).

The other idea they are toying is match all pax within a time frame then ping to driver.

Lastly something he mention rolling out soon is seperate rating for driver and trip due to long journey resulting driver get 1 star rating..

Got sian me or not I dunoe but 1st time I can rant thur out the journey and someone is listening.. Lol

Last edited:

Gruber

Reaction score
Hi people, if I reach 8500 pts, the system will immediatelt upgrade me to ruby tier or next quarter then will change? Thanks!

Check your points in the notification and you will see which tier you have unlocked for the next quarter starting April.

Gruber

Reaction score
Just a share of a passenger I pick up tonight.

He is part of the grab team which brainstorm how our grabshare, ratings, etc works.

Asking me alot of problems drivers face and suggestion to improve it thru out the trip.

Suggested grabshare if 2 pax should pay more than 1 pax, and he also initial option for drivers to edit number of pax(if state 2 pax but only 1 show up).

The other idea they are toying is match all pax within a time frame then ping to driver.

Lastly something he mention rolling out soon is seperate rating for driver and trip due to long journey resulting driver get 1 star rating..

Got sian me or not I dunoe but 1st time I can rant thur out the journey and someone is listening.. Lol

I also picked up a GoJek staff about three weeks ago. She said many Uber staff joined GoJek. So for entire journey I also complimented on good aspects of GoJek but also gave strong criticism of the long hours and reduction of incentives payouts with increase of points.

Desking

Reaction score
To play GoJek from Monday to Thursday I think ideally for me the gameplay is to try to hoot 6 trips on both morning and evening peak hours to get 18 points. Then do 12 trips between 10.30am to 5pm. Like this will get 30 points and around $400 nett earnings. If have energy then maybe do 5 more to get close to $500 nett earnings. But really long hours to see the money. So not very doable for me.

From Friday to Sunday, have 9 peak hours. If can hoot 20 trips during this period is already 30 points. Other hours do Grab or work another 5 GoJek trips to get 35 points. Bring home $500 nett fares for 25 trips. This is more doable for me.

How is the ping ? I tried on Sunday when grab got so lousy in ping at all red zone in town and bedok/marine parade area.. got pings but keep Kanna cancelled... so sian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.