Hehe

But what u said is true
Really a lot of ceca ask to turn radio off
Dunno what is their problem

This one dangerous later tio complain lol

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nowadays I also turn off radio when m alone. Only got pax then on radio cos awkward silence.

The radio really getting irritating no matter what channel. :s22:

Think m being CECAed. :o

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
I also kena .board my car I greet him nicely and he said the location drop off and no radio. I think mainly because Indian channel no have or very little station (dunno :s22: )

Won’t la. What can they complain
Class95 nia
Unless u like me, iPod inside all heavy metal
Then different story la
Hehe

But what u said is true
Really a lot of ceca ask to turn radio off
Dunno what is their problem

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
:s13: :s13: :s13: me with rider tune radio to the min volume like have like no have sound type, at least some tune. But when alone I pump up my own music loud loud. Bo bian gys bery sleepy

Think you kena ceca washed liao

Nowadays I also turn off radio when m alone. Only got pax then on radio cos awkward silence.

The radio really getting irritating no matter what channel. :s22:

Think m being CECAed. :o

myename

Reaction score
Got once got passenger ask me turn up radio louder.. i up volume, he still say louder.. end up blast music from tpy to yck in peak hr jam. Halfway also ask me who sing one song

101love

Master Member
Reaction score

101love

Master Member
Reaction score

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also want to.... Sad sad but still under contract. Guess tonight no porridge eat liao. Teng chu sua. Better play safe then sorry secali later dunno which pua bak driver cannot see my car and bang me.
:(

Because you are now as dark as night, if the pau bak driver cannot see you in his rear mirror and appears in front of you, you will bang him.

You bang, you pay. Tio. Teng Chu Sua.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
:s13: absolutely agreed. Not totally no light but very low beam. Better play safe. Not worth it. Tonight can sleep sleep.I just take it as a sign tonight may not be a safe ride for me.

Because you are now as dark as night, if the pau bak driver cannot see you in his rear mirror and appears in front of you, you will bang him.

You bang, you pay. Tio. Teng Chu Sua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.