GRID Mobile Down

crumpler ish jin expensiv

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya but didn’t expect will be down cos GOMO said will send sms but no sms no nothing suddenly no service.
Switch to your new sim card and wait abit.. Usually after midnight they will do the porting.
My 2 lines port from GRID to GOMO. No SMS. Suddenly the GRID sim got no reception.
So I switched to my GOMO sim.

Food_Lover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya but didn’t expect will be down cos GOMO said will send sms but no sms no nothing suddenly no service.
Telco does the porting transition from 11pm to 2am

by 1.30am, ur gomo should be up working.

Natediazzz

Reaction score
Switch to your new sim card and wait abit.. Usually after midnight they will do the porting.
My 2 lines port from GRID to GOMO. No SMS. Suddenly the GRID sim got no reception.
So I switched to my GOMO sim.
How long did the port in take? I need to work with my hotspot sia. :(
Telco does the porting transition from 11pm to 2am

by 1.30am, ur gomo should be up working.
Takes about 2-3 hours?

crumpler ish jin expensiv

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

How long did the port in take? I need to work with my hotspot sia. :(
I'm not sure. My first line I didn't even know got no network until I wanted to play songs thru YouTube and it wouldn't load. Then I noticed the reception was zero. Luckily I had brought out the sim card in anticipation of that happening.

My 2nd line just died on me at 10 plus. Swapped out the sim to the GOMO one. But no reception yet. Going to bed liao. Tmw should be ok.

Natediazzz

Reaction score
I'm not sure. My first line I didn't even know got no network until I wanted to play songs thru YouTube and it wouldn't load. Then I noticed the reception was zero. Luckily I had brought out the sim card in anticipation of that happening.

My 2nd line just died on me at 10 plus. Swapped out the sim to the GOMO one. But no reception yet. Going to bed liao. Tmw should be ok.
Did i get scam. I used the promo code and at successful registration it said 70gb plan but activated and shown 50gb in app… zzz

harky

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
lol... just put in ur GOMO sim card le

they say they will send.. but i nv got my also..

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My GRiD is down too, still waiting for the Gomo sms lor

Honeydewz

Master Member
Reaction score
244654266_916861852571276_5816569160499287947_n.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.