[gvgt] Covid: Report reveals increase in risk of heart attack following the mRNA COVID vaccine

virtualape

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No diff for sino also.
dont know about others. but for me, i didnt get much side effects apart from soreness for 3 days at injection site and feeling tired for the same period.

some friends of mine who use mrna ones mentioned faster heartbeat for no apparent reason. it comes on and off. and i hope it goes away for them in the future.

SatkiSasuke

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tough decision between increase risk of heart attack vs respiratory system down...

tidiii

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u all dun anyhow

post on reddit = perma ban for misinformation

Belle69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"We can see Vaccination is highly correlated with a reduction of deaths".

Semakdd

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Covid original strain got 99.97% survival rate for those with no pre-existing condditions yet choose to damage heart... Tsk tsk tsk

Sultana

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It has antiviral, antimicrobial and anti inflammatory properties and lot more, read somewhere that it resolves 80% of all the known diseases. The pharmacologies have been well defined, and there are tons of books written on it by medical professionals and are also available at our National Library.

It destroys the Coronavirus effectively and that's what it is good for now.

Not profitable, so it will never be under the "narrative". No greedy human will talk about it, but yet it is constantly mentioned by the 160 while funded by the Pharmafia and taxpayers. Which is also why people are calling this a Scamdemic.

Many are using it, including public hospitals in other country for their Covid patients.
A good world to live in must not hv capitalism. Ppl sell their soul for money & causing harm to others. Looking at how the politicians r moving, can see the narrative for more money.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.