[gvgt] Covid: Report reveals increase in risk of heart attack following the mRNA COVID vaccine

orhneeorh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Health experts have been left baffled by a big rise in a common and potentially fatal type of heart attack in the west of Scotland.

During the summer there was a 25 per cent rise in the number of people rushed to the Golden Jubilee National Hospital in Clydebank with partially blocked arteries cutting blood supply to the heart.

Typically the centre, which is the largest of its kind in the UK and treats people from five health board areas, receives 240 patients a month suffering with this form of heart attack, but this rose to more than 300 over May, June and July of this year.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/mystery-rise-in-heart-attacks-from-blocked-arteries-m253drrnf

PetKat

Banned
Reaction score
can gahmen pls interview me i got heart pain after second dose

if u all wanna do free test on me just pm me

Geneco

Banned
Reaction score
Let's jab it on the children to find out if there is any increase.... :o

It's such a great idea.... :o

virtualape

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
heng i never pak mrna vaccine.

mrna tech is used for the first time on covid 19 vaccine on a global scale in case many are not aware.

ministers pak dont die doesnt mean others pak wont die or suffer from heart problems as a side effect.

ProLogic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tiagong nevertheless the benefits ish still outweigh the increase in risk sho nothing ish going to change the meh meh pak narrative.:o

BoosterJab

Banned
Reaction score
heng i never pak mrna vaccine.

mrna tech is used for the first time on covid 19 vaccine on a global scale in case many are not aware.

ministers pak dont die doesnt mean others pak wont die or suffer from heart problems as a side effect.
No diff for sino also.

ProLogic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Benefits like going to a better place?
Benefits like fine wine and dine in malls and eateries, plus VTL travels, plus can enter libraries, and govt pay for Covid treatments, but the best benefits ish still accrue to vaccine companies and the gahmens that invested in them.:o

UaGxE.gif

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.