【GVGT】KYM? SIC/Chit Chat thread!! 只谈风月,轻松闲聊,不谈政治,不吵架!!

DrAwkward

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buy to use?? But at the same time I like pens.. as in collect.. not really leh.. I dun have money to collect expensive pens also.. all these are quite cheap.
Your signature already smelly smelly $100+ total liao 😂

You use Zebra F701 before? How does the Parker Jotters compare?

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your signature already smelly smelly $100+ total liao 😂

You use Zebra F701 before? How does the Parker Jotters compare?
Never buy the Zebra before.... Parker Jotters is more plastic, so dun buy them, I had the rollerball version that I bought for my mum... the color portion is plastic... so not a good choice..

The Parker IM series feels a lot better in my hand.. and the 2 red Parker Sonnet I bought from a seller on Lazada that ship from China.. so I still dunno if it is original.. I mean everything looks original but the cap when you put it back on.. it is not smooth like the IM version... and it is a lot cheaper than those selling on Amazon.

DrAwkward

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Never buy the Zebra before.... Parker Jotters is more plastic, so dun buy them, I had the rollerball version that I bought for my mum... the color portion is plastic... so not a good choice..

The Parker IM series feels a lot better in my hand.. and the 2 red Parker Sonnet I bought from a seller on Lazada that ship from China.. so I still dunno if it is original.. I mean everything looks original but the cap when you put it back on.. it is not smooth like the IM version... and it is a lot cheaper than those selling on Amazon.
The full grey/silver Jotter not full stainless steel?

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The full grey/silver Jotter not full stainless steel?
You link me lor.. if it said full stainless steel then yes.. if you see color one usually is plastic especially the jotter series.. but some IM series they use resin so feel better.. the jotter series feels very plasticky.. I had the same type very very long ago... never they felt this plasticky before..

DrAwkward

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Parker IM series I mentioned are the thicker version which feels nice in hand.. .compared the jotter series which is regular size...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.