【GVGT】KYM? SIC/Chit Chat thread!! 只谈风月,轻松闲聊,不谈政治,不吵架!!

lbcben

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this is very good, i watch countless time already.
still laughing every view

GPS Guide, got 3 語音包
1. 包租婆
2. 觀音菩薩 - 西遊記
3. 紫薇 - 還珠格格

if 2 and 3, don know what are those, then can skip this clip

Last edited:

BlackWing1977

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway I think Dr Strange 2 is released on Disney Plus already... so is the bukit timah version..

BlackWing1977

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Doctor Strange 2 on Disney+: What Exact TIME Will It Release?​

Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness Disney Plus MCU

It’s been almost two months since the release of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. The project was one of the most anticipated Marvel movies of the year, and while it may have stumbled a little, the final project still had plenty to love. Not only that but there were tons of cameos and Easter eggs to pick up on, many of which were undoubtedly missed by most viewers upon first viewing.

For example, that sequence with America Chavez and Strange falling through various realities not only had a major HYDRA reference but also ones about Iron Man and the X-Men. Audiences can even see the Living Tribunal amongst the many backdrops.

Thankfully, for those who missed these details, fans will be able to go back and rewatch thanks to its streaming release, which happens to be right around the corner.

Ahead of its release on Disney+, the service has even put together a special collection for the titular character. The new category features all of Benedict Cumberbatch’s appearances in the MCU, aside from Spider-Man: No Way Home, in one convenient place.

When it comes to Multiverse of Madness’ release on the streaming platform, it will break a current MCU record. Its June 22 release will be the end of its 47-day exclusive theatrical run, which is the shortest gap in time between a Marvel Studios’ film theatrical debut and the streaming premiere.

But when exactly will it be available to watch for audiences worldwide?

Doctor Strange 2’s Streaming Time on Disney Plus​

Doctor Strange Disney Plus

When does Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness hit Disney+?

The movie will be on the streaming service in the United States at 3 a.m. EST on Wednesday, June 22, which equates to 12 a.m. PST.

For those keeping track, that’s also the same time all of the original Star Wars and Marvel Disney+ content tends to drop onto the service.

BlackWing1977

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this is very good, i watch countless time already.
still laughing every view

GPS Guide, got 3 語音包
1. 包租婆
2. 觀音菩薩 - 西遊記
3. 紫薇 - 還珠格格

if 2 and 3, don know what are those, then can skip this clip
Wah lao this type of sketch very long time never see good one liao.. last time every Monday evening can see on Channel 8 (I mean local production like 搞笑行动) ... after that ended.. then no more liao.. now all the sketch on channel 8 very crappy...

lbcben

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah lao this type of sketch very long time never see good one liao.. last time every Monday evening can see on Channel 8 (I mean local production like 搞笑行动) ... after that ended.. then no more liao.. now all the sketch on channel 8 very crappy...
yes..last time is 搞笑行動
now all is crap...ah boy army, ah girl army, next time ah ma army and ah gong army

BlackWing1977

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I request for the rename is to allow for more variety of things to be shared...

lbcben

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this job double kill, got money to take and.....

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.