[GVGT]Residents of Ang Mo Kio Blk 562-565 bay song with their SERS, and ******* someone non stop LOL

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought for $20k now compensation is $460k? Woah take it and go buy HDB BTO Studio $80k.

Freehold landed land they cannot take back no matter what unless owner is willing to sell it off. Freehold private land is freehold ie. 99,999 years
no such thing govt want ur land means they will take back ur land n sell u to the price they think is worth woh not ur own market price but FH/999 yrs still not much such case just wait for more such case to happen see how govt wan handle

Hafi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
every hdb flat owners should take close interests in this sers development and support the residents there because if they got better deal means the rest will be able to use it as benchmark
ah boy ah... this is not possible and unsustainable as I mentioned in another old thread some weeks ago. I won't bother (waste my time) to explain/type all for you here on why/so/how but if you are interested can let me know, I can quote my past post (I need to find that thread) for your awareness.

Hafi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought for $20k now compensation is $460k? Woah take it and go buy HDB BTO Studio $80k.

Freehold landed land they cannot take back no matter what unless owner is willing to sell it off. Freehold private land is freehold ie. 99,999 years
please read up the Land Acquisition Act, pple like you are the reason why this thread can amass over 40 pages.

mryang

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I noticed something in thread of pinky visit some place

tuxguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u can continue waiting until the cow come home. he is the first to run when come to this type of things. only declare victory then he will show face

Past events have validated this. Remember when mad selamat escaped, he was silent and nowhere to be seen for days till one reporter asked him and he said - what to do? It’s happened

tuxguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That auntie has a clear mind of thought and can put out her points well.

Ultimately it is about the key question, who did the residents vote for? They got what they voted. :s22:

They were duly rewarded for their years of unflinching support

OrLengJuz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This time round these residents must vote opposition to win in amk.

Cteate history and sg's 1st PM to be voted out.
Wait long long lah .. AMK strong mandate 72%, two blks of voters only impact 1% lololol 😂

tuxguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wait long long lah .. AMK strong mandate 72%, two blks of voters only impact 1% lololol 😂

Best is you know what? Those other blocks which will sers in the coming years will continue miw support while looking on those who kena and think well it’s none of my biz, I never kena

Then when they kena, will kpkb gov while others sers in coming years look on and the cycle continues

poooooo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Average chao sinkie really no disposable income, don't say 30k, she mentioned coffin money also don't have.

Man in white lost touch with the ground for too long, anyhow roll out Sers, think can chop carrot all of them. All lao uncle and auntie both pockets empty long ago.

OrLengJuz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Average chao sinkie really no disposable income, don't say 30k, she mentioned coffin money also don't have.

Man in white lost touch with the ground for too long, anyhow roll out Sers, think can chop carrot all of them. All lao uncle and auntie both pockets empty long ago.
Everything is "affordable" what... Everything tax just enough for u to get by living. Lol 😂

エステ好きな野郎

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So is SERS basically gahmen telling you to f-off from your current flat so that they can take back and rebuild the land and you got no choice?

songboh9696

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i used to stay Blk 565 during my youth.. actually location not good lah, must take bus to go AMK Central..

but if want to go town is easier, across the road got many buses.

my parents also move out many years ago.. talk about Feelings? sorry, wrong place to talk about feelings in a country where GDP supercedes everything else.

waterdestiny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So is SERS basically gahmen telling you to f-off from your current flat so that they can take back and rebuild the land and you got no choice?
At least govt got heart, give replacement flat although must top up, floor size is smaller and further away from MRT. Will continue voting PAP!!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.