[GVGT] See how evil abortion is. The alive baby is torn apart by the vacuum.

LD555HZ

Banned
Reaction score
Lol. Who cares about beating you? You can say what you want here but no one really cares. You can say the chickens can fly, your ducks can moan. But you haven’t really state what’s your position. You seem to like sitting in the middle of pro-life and pro-choice and calling each other’s BS. How different are you from the uncles at the coffeeshop who only complains but have no stand. Lmao. I feel sorry for you.

Want to slaughter, want to get beaten. Interesting fella here.
It’s true, I’m extremely interesting. The rest of your post is just more deflection. You should feel sorry for yourself.

identity_1991

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It’s true, I’m extremely interesting. The rest of your post is just more deflection. You should feel sorry for yourself.
Wow. You just conveniently ignored all my points and just rebutted the interesting part. Selective replies here huh tough guy? Nothing left to say then just don’t say anything. Makes you looked like an alpha embarrassment altogether.

LD555HZ

Banned
Reaction score
Ppl who have to refer to themselves as alphas are normally losers irl themselves. Also everyone here is trolling behind a keyboard what makes u so different lol talking all tough about slaughtering and killing. Reading your comments really give second hand embarrassment
I‘m not a “normal” guy. I’m “different”, it’s true. Even your friend admits I’m “interesting”. Your entire post is an embarrassment…to you.
You’re just too fragile to accept opinions of others that differs from you. You couldn’t even state a position. The most BS comes from ppl that disagrees with both sides. But they have no side. Lololol. Ouch.
I don’t know who you’re talking about.
And the person u are replying to is an even dumber ****, talking abt alpha and nonsense in an abortion thread online.

like u said in the end both sides are all arguing for their own. Who cares what other ppl want to do to their own bodies? Lucky we live in Singapore where couples can still decide and not some backwards regressive country. Also u know condoms can fail right..
I don’t know who you’re talking about to whom.
He’s not really disagreeing with both sides? He pretends to disagree but obviously is pro birth.
Again, don’t know and don’t care. Are you two clones?
Happy parents who don't think babies are burden happily give birth.

People who think babies are burden choose abortion.

Is this concept so hard to understand?
You show me a baby who earns money, feeds itself, and changes it’s own diapers.

Some choose to shoulder burdens because it’s worth it to them, not because it’s magically no longer a burden. Is that concept hard to understand? We’re almost in agreement. Save me the time and go argue by yourself.
@LD555HZ has a different frequency altogether. He probably cannot understand this. He only took the literal meaning when you said babies are ‘burden’ cos he’s a self proclaimed “alpha” :s13:
Yet more deflection. Your friend just agreed we’re talking about babies. 🤣

LD555HZ

Banned
Reaction score
Since when? :s11:
Take your own advice and do your own research.
Wow. You just conveniently ignored all my points and just rebutted the interesting part. Selective replies here huh tough guy? Nothing left to say then just don’t say anything. Makes you looked like an alpha embarrassment altogether.
Like you wrote, that was the only interesting part. The rest was just deflection and/or rebutted already. Who’s the real embarrassment?

elephanne

Reaction score
How come this woke thread still trending?

Wan SG to be like US where you cant make a decision call to abort babies?

Abort shld not be illegal, ppl shld have their rights.
They have this discussion in Fb b4, even rapist has a right to claim the baby after it is born and many Americans promote the victims should give birth to it even if its from rape bcos the child is innocent.

So I just rephrased it for them, those guys whom were out of luck for marriage can just rape any ladies out there and still can raise a baby once it is born.

I was complained by so many saints that fb banned me permanently from that group/page, why so double standard?! I am only rephrasing.

identity_1991

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I‘m not a “normal” guy. I’m “different”, it’s true. Even your friend admits I’m “interesting”. Your entire post is an embarrassment…to you.

I don’t know who you’re talking about.

I don’t know who you’re talking about to whom.

Again, don’t know and don’t care. Are you two clones?

You show me a baby who earns money, feeds itself, and changes it’s own diapers.

Some choose to shoulder burdens because it’s worth it to them, not because it’s magically no longer a burden. Is that concept hard to understand? We’re almost in agreement. Save me the time and go argue by yourself.

Yet more deflection. Your friend just agreed we’re talking about babies. 🤣
Already rebutted.

identity_1991

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Take your own advice and do your own research.

Like you wrote, that was the only interesting part. The rest was just deflection and/or rebutted already. Who’s the real embarrassment?
As mentioned - no substance. And already rebutted with embarrassment x 2 again

kuti-kuti

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got life one.
So many real life stories on youtube about mothers abort their babies, then the souls of the babies return to haunt the mother, especially after she later gave birth to another baby. The baby soul jealous and angry why the mother didn't want him/her, but later want another baby.

elephanne

Reaction score
Wahh this is some incel wet dream lei
Those saints onli luv to act righteous but 1 in how many will adopt a child born from rape or a diseased baby? The mother still have to endure for months and labour pain leh? Body condition go haywire rike some of them kena diabetes etc leh? Marni fall from sky ah.

So many saints yet the ones we know around usually want a baby that has own blood onli. Own blood also gender difference la.

jerichoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got life one.
So many real life stories on youtube about mothers abort their babies, then the souls of the babies return to haunt the mother, especially after she later gave birth to another baby. The baby soul jealous and angry why the mother didn't want him/her, but later want another baby.

agreed.

being tormented every single night for the rest of their lives

after that,

Hell awaits for eternity.

good luck to those who abort, thinking its troublesome or more covenient to, until they enter Hell.

identity_1991

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope, nope, and nope. What’s “x 2 again”? Times four?

Also, stop copying my writing…stick to your own “bull in a china shop” style. It suits you.
Again, take my advice and do your own research. :s22:

Why? Cannot take in the BS that you dish out? Ouch maxxxxxx. Jin saddd for chiu

sacrificium

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very bad karma. Don’t do it unless medically necessary. If healthy, just give birth then give up for adoption.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.