GVGT : This road hump is gonna pwn many drivers

Wu-Han Clan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this is v common... those drive will knw..... all these sme contractors dont knw hw to make hump... i nt lying...

cfm those banglahs think is only put extra asphalt and make a little hill... bt hw to make the contour of a proper hump they dont knw.... some humps the slope is concave... some is convex.... wtf????

knn.... is like they use agar-ation freehand to make the slope.... if look like slope to them they pangkang liaoo..... is rly a bunch of unskilled workers maintaining our road... srsly talking...

you want a gd quality hump tt slow down cars and wont fk your suspension..... drive along istana cavenagh road... the hump v nice and smooth one....

die

Reaction score
since one drainage cover also can sue
can all gang up to sue now haha ...

fatboi666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sound jin song when the car hit the other side of the hump
hope these speedster kena 9696

Wu-Han Clan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am sure LTA has specifications for speed bump

this one like suka suka anyhow build one

I worry got people get slipped disk and pregnant women miscarriage because of this
i rly doubt this leh... depending where i drive... the humps gt so many style one... nt talking abt those plastic rubber kind...

is like some contractor cant estimate hw much asphalt to use... banglah intern prepare too much liaooo.. excess cannot put back so they juz throw onto the road and try their best :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ... end up is this super thick hump with no gradient lmaooo.... i think the only specification is must put yellow stripes....

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Somewhere between late 2007 and early 2010, a new hump was made inside Pasir Panjang Ferry Terminal and if you were going to take a ferry and need to park your car you definitely had to cross it … that 1 even you creep across, your undercarriage also tio the sickening scraping sound … after that I took photo of the hump … just a couple of days old already tio plenty of battle scars from vehicle undercarriages scraping over it :s16:

Sent to STOMP … within days they redo the hump lower.

This 1 someone should send to STOMP if no one’s done it yet. Srsly.

kebinu

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this is uncompleted job leh. even driving within speed limit of 50 = fly also.

Kavairs

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not sure i wan to laugh at those speed drivers or the sad hump making.

Dracky

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Applause to LTA! This is a good way to punish speeding drivers.

kingofcaipng

Reaction score
Those who laugh at the drivers… if LTA never paint finish a pedestrian crossing and you kena long by a car when crossing, see who has the last laugh..

be fair a bit can or not? This is obviously a half-baked job on the hump that is not easily seen by the drivers

kingofcaipng

Reaction score
this is uncompleted job leh. even driving within speed limit of 50 = fly also.
Bro if you drive at 49km/h over a normal hump also confirm fly. Need to go much lower than the speed limit lah… I drive SUV also go over at 30km/h max. that’s the purpose of a hump

saltydog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
knn dis one night taim pruss lain cfm the car turtle or go insai buildings :vijayadmin:

kmkimlo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do not think this is intended as a hump. But the road not flat after the road works

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.