[GVGT] uncle blast music in mrt, woman buey song and not happy kena called 大姐 lol

Intel888

Master Member
Reaction score
Typical behaviour. Lol.

He must have got inspiration from the advert where an old uncle placed his handphone in a mug to blast his music at some eatery, and then proclaim 'so easy'!

Yeah, 'so easy' at the expense of everyone else. Lol.

batuchka

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha just now i just saw boomer doing FD play songs on his PAB yo ah yo sio :LOL:

insanelad

Reaction score
Damn ******* irritating these lao uncles blasting their godawful low ses music.

Every time I see this, I’ll walk up next to them, cue up Slayer’s Reign in Blood, turn up max volume and give them a taste of their own medicine.

Shuts them up every single time.

daryl76

Honorary Member
Reaction score
these ** boomers again, always them creating problems..... knn why the fug they think everyone wanna listen to their music?

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Damn ******* irritating these lao uncles blasting their godawful low ses music.

Every time I see this, I’ll walk up next to them, cue up Slayer’s Reign in Blood, turn up max volume and give them a taste of their own medicine.
The uncle will give you

images

Lonewolf83

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Typical response from those with one foot 6 feet under.
I encounter one that keep pester me why not board the bus at interchange, tell him shut up and see got bus number appear anot. True enough, the not in service appear and I follow up with rush for what? Can't wait to meet your makers? :s13:

Skoda29

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol...woman dun want to be called big sister as she finds herself younger than the uncle.That's why woman always shy of telling their age.

djkopikat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some si ginnas in uniform also like to use vulgarities loud loud in mrt, feel like giving them one tight slap also lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.