Hai di lao can bring own drink? Confused

Iamnobodyla

Reaction score
Eh their apron can take back also ?! :s11:
I didn't go there so frequently but so far i have asked quite a fair bit of things and they said its fine.

1) I tabao the mixture of sauce back. My helper loves it. So i ask on her behalf and they say ok.

2) BYOF/D (bring your own food/drinks). I ever ask the staffs there, they say it's fine as long as you sign a letter of indemnity form.

3) Change my kid iphone 6s plus tempered glass to a new one (of course don't expect those atas one)

4) Free manicure (a couple of times before covid happen) now they close it due to close contact.

5) Free kids toys. many times.

6) Free mobile flip stand. they will automatically give u if they saw your kids watching videos without the stand.

7) Free hair rubberband black colour one, HDL apron, lens cleaner, sweets (mentos & kopiko), snacks. They can give u as much as u want.

8) Tabao the soup back.

Frankboi2

Banned
Reaction score
Tt time i say i wan beo downblouse
The waitress rly unbutton her shirt and pour soup for me
I shocked

AAAbattery

Reaction score
That time I go tell them my family like dou hua. The server take a carton help me pack the whole fridge into the box. I bring home damm happy. You just have to ask.

N4E.SI

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s13: i spent at least $1.5k per year in HDL. and the things that they provide. please la.. u know how much does all these things cost? this is nothing to HDL man.

their chinese tea cost $3 per person sauce cost $4 per person. how much can one person drink and eat from the sauce?

more like maybe u never been to HDL and experience their service?

Woah HDL otaku spotted. Jus jk, but how often u go HDL to spend 1.5K? I eat there like maybe twice a year only...prefer to try other brands like beauty in a pot, imperial etc...

lydiaa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tt time i say i wan beo downblouse
The waitress rly unbutton her shirt and pour soup for me
I shocked
Rly?? Dont bluff ppl later i go there ask then mata come :o

Posted from PCWX using ikhhmgfe

lydiaa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That time I go tell them my family like dou hua. The server take a carton help me pack the whole fridge into the box. I bring home damm happy. You just have to ask.

Free or u pay?

Posted from PCWX using ikhhmgfe

busfreaks

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moi haven go hdl before. What's the typical damage for 2?
If u buibui then this is how much I spent for 2 pax only
Ero8aYB.jpg

Laofuzi67

Banned
Reaction score
Yes HDL the customer is always right
Their service really top notch
I’m surprised they are tiong company
Their mission is really power for both customers and staff
Heard it’s a good company to work for

s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score
got one time i ask can bring my own gas or not, they say can

so i bring a friend who is very small gas, ask him squat under the table and blow gas to boil the soup

but boil very slow la because he small gas

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.