Hapie Daze In BKK - Part 3

K.Chokdee

Reaction score
Chokdee bro is loyal to his home dedicated charger ... he won't use other charger one but he always wants me to post what I use to charge .. Geeby :LOL:

waiting for mid week update leh ... lol new girl pls....
your happiness is my happiness too

Standing Birdy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What?. I thot I just post earlier this morning na ... busy lah, with club meow dating website school project.
SAAS .. Software as a Service

Not I do one, my friend do ... 555 Just helping friend looking nia.
moew1.JPG

moew2.JPG
No wonder websai closed for maintenance.
image.png

Sentosa Cove Resident

Reaction score
what makes it unique and different from finfin vip
you must have a unique selling proposition
something that makes the website different from all others, which cannot be easily copied

chowchow77

Master Member
Reaction score
As usual, pattern more than batminton. I meant the Sentosa ginna lor :LOL:

Sushi wanted to eat the same Korean buffet yesterday, I say it is not worth it coz she just ate the same few things. Especially some Korean sweet stuff, I donno what is it called. But I like it too.

Ask her come my room 3pm, then we go eat something else. I waited till 3.15pm, then she say she arrived at the Korean restaurant ... WTF ?. I know our conversation is "Google Translated" but I did not even mention meeting there. Knn, I took a motorbike there.

She always gave me a lot of mix signals, so still probation lor ..

This time we agreed to eat as much as possible (to make it worth).
ed4rgki90ola1.jpg

ed4rgki90ola2.jpg

ed4rgki90ola3.jpg

ed4rgki90ola4.jpg

Her favorites, those white beans like ... She say its cheese "something". I like the pink ones, coz it has some fillings inside.
ed4rgki90ola5.jpg

I usually pick a lot vegs ... of course many others too.
ed4rgki90ola6.jpg

Go market walk. Big mistake that we ate a lot, afterwards kept having stomach ache. Sushi had to go toilet even before I pay the bill.

Last night, same same .. ask me when can let her do the nose job. I say I owe bank 120,000 thb coming to Bangkok, so wait. Noch simple girl.

ed4rgki90ola7.jpg
just caught up... knn.. keep asking nose job is a no job for me. even if the bj is a good job.

happytoday

Reaction score
just caught up... knn.. keep asking nose job is a no job for me. even if the bj is a good job.
I agree. Pattern many but pattern ask for many for this and that is no good. See how goo u siam this one haha

afmm is getting prettier and prettier. She like model siol. But maybe too young. There’s a difference between cute and hawt.
Good luck keep up the stories - we all fansi here.

andy_meow

Master Member
Reaction score

But Sushi is the only girl I dare lick her butt hole na .... :unsure: 555

I agree. Pattern many but pattern ask for many for this and that is no good. See how goo u siam this one haha

afmm is getting prettier and prettier. She like model siol. But maybe too young. There’s a difference between cute and hawt.
Good luck keep up the stories - we all fansi here.

We are drifting apart ... less chat now and sometimes I don't reply 555
That day say want to resign and go back study ... I like huh ? Many people jobless and you want to resign.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.