Hapie Daze In BKK - Part 3

andy_meow

Master Member
Reaction score
Google translate is always one kind. She wrote “nephew”

หลานชาย laan chaai used for refer to both nephew and grandson. But Google no good, it prolly tell u its grandson. Imagine 20 plus year old become Ah Ma 😩

U should try suggest nun girl go be freelance tutor for primary sch kids... Excuse for u to siam her sob request.

I think Google translated it as "Grandchild" which does not make sense lor. Not sure if she really teach homework or not, just take photo nia then BS me.

lidocaine

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some yoga/spiritual practitioners believe that, given females are Yin in nature, shaving their heads causes their energy within to be imbalanced, explaining the weird emotions, speech or behaviour of such zharboh.

andy_meow

Master Member
Reaction score
Some yoga/spiritual practitioners believe that, given females are Yin in nature, shaving their heads causes their energy within to be imbalanced, explaining the weird emotions, speech or behaviour of such zharboh.

Lido you so serious one mah ... believe in spiritual stuffs. I only believe in spiritual alcohol :D

andy_meow

Master Member
Reaction score
Andy kor kor whats the plan for weekend leh ?

so sexcited for u :)

Seems like Sushi dropping by later. Not confirm as I am busy with my homework lor. Why you always ask na? Don't be like SCR ... later I angry you :mad: 555

DempseyRoll

Reaction score
Knn, 2 weeks no lick butt hole liao, mouth no taste. Tiagong Covid also not taste one :p

hy7ujkiolhr.gif

Last night message me say I no love her like before .. so many patterns I also scare lor.
Actually come to think about it... In a real relationship.. Got keep on reaffirming the love for each other one meh? So weird

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very busy with my friend project. Coding like siao ... its getting better now.
Was thinking having the platform (SAAS) for various dating group lor. Still early to think, now testing websockets for chatting ...
I intend to model after "Thai Friendly" dating site and attract the same group of memberships. Domain name maybe "ThaiFriendme" 555. I checked, the domain is still available.
Then maybe a gay site ... name still donno leh. You people can think for me coz I no gay. Chokdee bro maybe can hep. Name like "Gaylou", "Gaykrub"
:unsure:
Preview. Photos and names are real data crawled from other sites. The theme can change lah, to suit various group. My host server bandwidth no good and my fibre BB also slow like sai. I need $$$ sponsors ... no money liao
:mad:
Beta tester need to submit full frontal nude photo + IC No and Address for consideration
(y)
Desktop

I loled at the [can lick] last pic.

Chio kah pengs.

+1 EDMWER app

cxtreme

Reaction score
And, as announced by the government, our swimming pool, fitness center, and spa (foot massage) will open on Monday, June 14, 21.

andy_meow

Master Member
Reaction score
Today raining day, not good. Go shopping at Big C ... just kia kia nia.

Last friday Sushi drop by ..

Getting some street food for dinner
wse4rfgh7ujk1.jpg

Grill food. 10 baht 1 stick.
wse4rfgh7ujk2.jpg

wse4rfgh7ujk3.jpg

wse4rfgh7ujk4.jpg

Knn, my bed is small. She toss and turn then the knee kept hitting me on back and stomach.
Now my body still ache ... donno why hor.
wse4rfgh7ujk5.jpg

Make her breakfast before going to work
wse4rfgh7ujk6.jpg

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.