Hapie Daze In BKK - Part 3

jonesftw

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
165.jpg

andy_meow

Master Member
Reaction score
hard to respect a king born with golden spoon and yet did not distribute his wealth to help his ppl during covid times.

I'm apolitical .. but I think I saw news of donations by the king few days back, dig it out

But then go to COVID aid nia not food for peasant. And then why still need 2000 thb for Covid test?

simon_84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm apolitical .. but I think I saw news of donations by the king few days back, dig it out

But then go to COVID aid nia not food for peasant. And then why still need 2000 thb for Covid test?
i heard per vaccine shot at 3500 baht ?

simon_84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
careful when in Thailand/Bangkok - dont anyhow say about King haaa - later Lese Majeste - RIP - Rust in Prison
got a few political activists exile to Myanmar already kena kidnapped, so can presume they really RIP liao.

simon_84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
of all places they exile to - Myanmar lol - they shld have picked other Asean country
in some ways can be classified as political assassination by the king but yup, they picked the wrong country to exile to given that security in Myammar and Vietnam are in a mess.

Gonggongdaidai

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw a WhatsApp forwarded to me..... Dropping like flies all over BKK..... Jin jialat and Jin koh lian.....

Meow hia better take care, if possible return to sg bah..... Live to fight another day I'd say

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.