Hapie Daze In BKK - Part 3

Reaction score
they will not appreciate you for giving them money
they want more and more
if can't get more money, they make up fake stories
tell u their father or mother in hospital

rule #1 never give thai girlfriend any money!!! no cash. no bank transfers. no iPhones. no buying her gold. no paying for plastic surgery. do not help her pay her rent. do not pay her phone bills.

the only time you spend money on girlfriend is when you eat dinner together!

kw442

Master Member
Reaction score
they want more and more

rule #1 never give thai girlfriend any money!!! no cash. no bank transfers. no iPhones. no buying her gold. no paying for plastic surgery. do not help her pay her rent. do not pay her phone bills.

U the Pulau Blakang Mati resident?

K.Chokdee

Reaction score
vote AFMM for the top 1 ranking ....
andy been working and nurturing it for so long...finally ripening for consumption liao !

lick lick lick FR cumming soon !

I want to be Your Canary

Reaction score
they want more and more

easy way to get a temporary companion is to either be very charming or offer money/gifts. this is andy meow not andy lau. by following your rule #1, bbfa can only pcc in room...

Reaction score
easy way to get a temporary companion is to either be very charming or offer money/gifts. this is andy meow not andy lau. by following your rule #1, bbfa can only pcc in room...
yes but to keep giving them money every month is bo hua
andy meow kor kor also feel the same way

a lot of thai men can get girlfriends without offering money or gifts.

Reaction score
Precisely. Don't be a cheap charlie and sia suay. Money sometimes don't count until so detail, both happy can liao.
i am not cheap charlie
when i go out with them, i pay for everything
i pay for dinner. pay for movie ticket. pay for taxi. everything i pay.
bring her to koh samui, or go chiangmai i everything also pay. hotel i pay. flight tickets i pay.
where got sia suay??

just don't give them money for no reason.

give money to get a girl to pretend to be your girlfriend then is sia suay

K.Chokdee

Reaction score
ok lor if your way is the right way as you preach, then why are you still miserable and bitter le ?

there is no one fixed way , every approach is different and of course what kind of bu you go after
what kind of upbringing what kind of mindset what kind of goals in life blah blah

doesnt apply to just siambu , it happens in all countries, cultures, environments

HeroJY

Master Member
Reaction score
they want more and more

nice one 刘德华。

Hope you stick to your rule #1 forever to be BBFA.

AuraKUPO

Master Member
Reaction score
Giving money is not kumgong. The kumgong ones are those who are not in Thailand and yet still give monthly salary to the siambu (who happily spend it with their Thai bf). But this is just my thinking, not all approach are the same like someone said earlier.

No matter what, our ses is different from siam kia. Cannot compare us with them financially. Even siambu also don't see us the same as their Thai guys. Some ROIs is must have, but not everything is about ROI.

Sinkies must learn to see open lah, too rigid and $.$. this is just me :o peace ✌️

tremor

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aiya most important is realised you have power when u have money. Recognize the time to move on, use money to your advantage. If getting too much, then drop her and get another one. Don't be stupid can liao.

Got money can get many many girls, each one more chio than the previous. Pay money for short time is not sia suay.

Sia Suay is kena KC by them. Power is in your hands, do not bury it because of siambu pus.sy.

andy_meow

Master Member
Reaction score
Wa pian, go afternoon nap and dinner, then come back to this ;)

The most beautiful part of dating is the courtship, money or no money na.
You can set your rules but will the girl play your game ?. Each game got different rules, the end game is the abalone soup ...

You all no quarrel lah, this is a hapie thread ...

Reaction score
i never quarrel!!!
i only say its not a good idea to give money

the mindset of
"oh i must give my thai girlfriend money every month, or else she won't love me"
is very unhealthy

because a lot of time will tell you fake sad stories. they will talk about their problems. and emergencies
and need your "help"

after a few months you realize you give them a lot of money. you're in too deep. you cannot dump her. you cannot break up with her. why? because you already given her so much money. you don't want to walk away. you too financially invested into the girl. and you keep sponsoring her money.

i never say you guys must agree with me. if you don't agree and you want to keep simping and throw money that is your problem. i have nothing to gain or lose

andy_meow

Master Member
Reaction score
i never quarrel!!!
i only say its not a good idea to give money

the mindset of
"oh i must give my thai girlfriend money every month, or else she won't love me"
is very unhealthy

because a lot of time will tell you fake sad stories. they will talk about their problems. and emergencies
and need your "help"

after a few months you realize you give them a lot of money. you're in too deep. you cannot dump her. you cannot break up with her. why? because you already given her so much money. you don't want to walk away. you too financially invested into the girl. and you keep sponsoring her money.

i never say you guys must agree with me. if you don't agree and you want to keep simping and throw money that is your problem. i have nothing to gain or lose

OK Na :sneaky: You got a point ... understood (y)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.