Hapie Daze In BKK - Part 3

Ichika Matsumoto

Reaction score
andy meow you planning go koh chang right

maybe this vlog can give u idea

by the way this angmoh quite interesting. he got a siam bu girlfriend whole body ang kong one!!!

djsadist

Master Member
Reaction score
555. Work according to my plan, I reduced her expense on Sept and she end up breaking off with me.
I figure out giving her about 10k per month is not worth it ... sometimes I sense that she lied too.

She is the only one I allowed to stay in my room, even JJ cannot.

I can now follow up with my other Siambus ... SG Siambu, Facial Siambu ....
Quite common for siam bus to have a few bfs or husband + bfs x flings… good that your meow sense can sense it earlier

highdiver_2000

Reaction score
i never quarrel!!!
i only say its not a good idea to give money

the mindset of
"oh i must give my thai girlfriend money every month, or else she won't love me"
is very unhealthy

because a lot of time will tell you fake sad stories. they will talk about their problems. and emergencies
and need your "help"

after a few months you realize you give them a lot of money. you're in too deep. you cannot dump her. you cannot break up with her. why? because you already given her so much money. you don't want to walk away. you too financially invested into the girl. and you keep sponsoring her money.

i never say you guys must agree with me. if you don't agree and you want to keep simping and throw money that is your problem. i have nothing to gain or lose
Sunk cost fallacy. There lots of articles on this. Here are some examples to cut and run.

US$300 million
US$30.7 billion (2007)

cxtreme

Reaction score
yes Ko Chang....

From Bkk road trip total 3.5~4+ hours, depend on turbo car or not... lol

or can choose to stop over one of the provinces explore and play play, chill.

Bkk --> Chonburi --> Rayong --> Chantaburi --> Trat --> Ferry (car or normal passenger also can) --> Ko Chang.

Best is by car or bike. More places to explore and enjoy

for now prices are still cheap hotels still 50% , and not many tourists.
Still can social distancing na

btw you got your second shot liao ? Have the vaccine cert ? Some hotels may ask na
Prices going up liao because of the gov promotion for domestic tourism

K.Chokdee

Reaction score
aroy maak and warm sensation when in out in out

always love doing meenahs

meenah Thais will be even better imagine halal mix tomyum flavour

SquallLH

Master Member
Reaction score
Thai Southern Halal kym ? No rude comments, this is a religious post ...

r45kdksdf9ksd2.jpg

I think the malay word is eh.... sunat?

DeadmanINC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just msg Facial Siambu, she agreed to go eat Shabu with me ... say go Owl Night Market ... nice place. I like.
She ask how I know she wants eat Shabu, which Siambu don't love Shabu and Mookata one ?

r45kdksdf9ksd3.jpg

Nice legs, bak bak kym? ... but she cannot confirm when, as she is working :sick:
So no date this weekend yet ... maybe SG Siambu 555
r45kdksdf9ksd4.jpg

not elephant leg can liao :D

andy_meow

Master Member
Reaction score
Moi recently bought ergonomic mouse from the Central mall is spoil (990 thb). So I ordered one cheapo (350 thb) from Shopee. Arrived today.

rf45yhu8iks1.jpg

Really cheapo, very light. Button don't click well. DPI button seems not working so need a bigger mouse pad for full movement. I will use for a week if no good, junk it.
rf45yhu8iks2.jpg

Went to Tesco to get a bigger mouse pad 109 thb.
rf45yhu8iks3.jpg

Go look for Milk grandma's stall outside Tesco. Milk hair like siao charbo ... messy
rf45yhu8iks4.jpg

rf45yhu8iks5.jpg

Ask her join me for dinner. Her grandma paid her 300 thb to work from 9am to 8pm ...
rf45yhu8iks6.jpg

Ramen ...
rf45yhu8iks7.jpg

401 baht
rf45yhu8iks8.jpg

rf45yhu8iks9.jpg

rf45yhu8iks10.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.