Hapie Daze In BKK - Part 3

jeepers

Reaction score
Andy kor kor, you know better but I think mai la. Seems like will be the crazy and clingy kind. Very tiring one. If you want, then don't bring her to your house. Reminds me of one vietbu, wah jin tiring but the sex was great lol. Very eager to please. Once in a while she will stilll text but now I learn to think with my brain already, not with my xdd.

andy_meow

Master Member
Reaction score
Andy kor kor, you know better but I think mai la. Seems like will be the crazy and clingy kind. Very tiring one. If you want, then don't bring her to your house. Reminds me of one vietbu, wah jin tiring but the sex was great lol. Very eager to please. Once in a while she will stilll text but now I learn to think with my brain already, not with my xdd.

Not my preferred type ... 是个做戏的女孩 :whistle:

fyeebiyd

Master Member
Reaction score
At khaosan now, waiting for bus. Many riot policemen with shield and shotgun. Like a battalion. Limbei scare coz they looking at me. I no take photo :cautious:
Stay safe.

This one you take photo, next thing you know, you are arrested and get strip searched.

HeroJY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went for a walk, decided to take MRT and switch line ... this is the first time 555. Most of the time, I just took a grab to my destination. 40 thb as compare to 150 thb taking Grab.

Ride to MRT station
w23edf6dsdsc1.jpg

First time use this ... pressed the wrong station. Have to pay 2 thb more at the exit. Actually it is quite simple, Ah Pek just screwed up .. too advance for me.
w23edf6dsdsc2.jpg

Now to figure out which direction and stairs to take
w23edf6dsdsc3.jpg

Not many people in the afternoon .. social distance is good
w23edf6dsdsc4.jpg

Reached my destination. Seacon Bangkae
w23edf6dsdsc5.jpg

Japanese Food Fair here
w23edf6dsdsc6.jpg

Decided to go for a light snack ... Meat Zero Pizza. Plant based meat
w23edf6dsdsc7.jpg

Nice ... don't taste like Chicken leh, felt more like Veg
w23edf6dsdsc8.jpg

Evening ... Was resting then Milk go market buy food and wanted to drop by and drink. We watched Netflix.
Last time usually Sushi also come by on a Friday evening ... knn luckily she cut moi tshirt liao .. ;)

Then friend msg and say go Sukhumvit ... he say fxxk when I say got girl here.

Then Ah Pom msg me with a sticker .. I thot she saw me with Milk .. seems not :confused: 555

w23edf6dsdsc9.jpg
Meow bro I love Leo too
next time go bkk find you drink Leo na :s12:
HgiQeuj.jpg

Ichika Matsumoto

Reaction score
u test her tell u no money
and tell her u cannot sponsor her. no give "salary" every month

and best is u ask her lend u 2,000 thb
since she say she like you

see she run or not
see if she still ask you be boyfriend

maybe she is real heart de! 真心的!!!

andy_meow

Master Member
Reaction score
Yesterday 3.30pm stopped at Khaosan to switch a bus to Sukhumvit ... yeah, now I start taking bus not to save money but enjoy the Bangkok atmosphere ... jing jing

A few lorry of riot policemen assemble down the street and march in formation towards my direction, in full gear. Shield, body armor and shotguns, looks fierce leh.

Armed my camera, set auto and wide .. ready to shoot them marching. The policemen stared at me lor.
Moi friend looked at me, sweating. like saying DON'T DO IT ... DON'T DO IT

I stand in a cowboy stance, hand holding tight on my phone and finger trembling on the button. Ready to shoot ... then friend say Bus lai liao. Knn Ah Meow live another day for new adventure :LOL:

Friend ask driver "Go Sukhumvit?", he gesture us to board.

Then this guy in front, trying to ask us many questions. He ask in Thai where we go, drop where ... we replied him Thonglor and he ask the conductor .. the guy seems high and kept talking. I looked at the conductor and she seems like annoyed by this guy too. Told friend just pay conductor the fare and stop talking to the guy.
Siao lan many in BKK.

See the girl here in front (photo). I locked eye with her at the bus stop ... looks ok. Tell my friend can get her Line ID. He says "Sure or Not", I replied very sure ... heheh. See my next post for her story.
sws4rffercvt1.jpg

Past by ...
sws4rffercvt2.jpg

The usual Christmas Tree is up at CentralWorld. There is a food fare here with many stalls. Looks like things is heating up already ... hope COVID no go up.
sws4rffercvt3.jpg

Stop at Thonglor ... walking down towards Terminal 21. See see look look at massage shops. See got xmm or not.
sws4rffercvt4.jpg

sws4rffercvt5.jpg

The most xmm massage shops are at this lane. Too many to choose. Friend humji to try here. This is across soi 41
sws4rffercvt6.jpg

Stop for a drink ... chiobu. She looked at me lor ... but think she is with her mother. Maybe ask her mother for Line ID
sws4rffercvt7.jpg

sws4rffercvt8.jpg

Nana plaza is still close. Only Hilary 2 is open and full of Farang drinking inside with girls. There is a motorbike policemen outside, but boh chup ... party as usual. There are many bikes parked here, means the bars behind are open too ...

Ladyboy in TShirt come to me ... you want marry me .. I got puccy. knn, plastic puccy I no want. He try to follow me .. limbei faster run in front of friend. You know the story of the bear? As long as you outrun your friend, you are safe.
sws4rffercvt9.jpg

Finally, back at Khaosan 10pm. Waiting for final bus back .. not a single policemen now but the whole stretch here is full of homeless people sleeping. They regularly get charity food from van here.
sws4rffercvt10.jpg

andy_meow

Master Member
Reaction score
The following is taken from my watch cam video. Quality is poor na. Date is wrong. I do not know how to set it.

Walked till Addict Massage. Chat with the girls ... seems like no more syt, all quite old leh

Remembered last time came here before COVID with a Bro EDMWer. 555, hey if you reading this.
I choose a girl quickly but he cannot decide ... since there are at least 20 girls in a row. I helped him by picking up a Red hair girl (standout from the rest). Turn out a good choice which she later went out with him.

sws4rffercvt11.JPG

The other shops only a few girls
sws4rffercvt12.JPG

102 Massage seems to have better girl.
sws4rffercvt13.JPG

Continue to walk until soi 22. Then friend say he prefer Addict Massage. Knn, walked so long and now want to walk back again ... jing tired.

I say go soi 23, those massage with shower. I hot and sweating.

Back to our usual shop .. rows of massage shops here. We pretend to choose but already decide which one.
Girls grabbing us. Once you pause your steps, they will grab you and like a crab, will not let go.
sws4rffercvt14.JPG

This is my girl, petite, tiny, black puccy. Sorry, I meant Gucci 555

After that she say me "Keng", Singaporean good in banging .. then gesture the banging motion. Limbei think she just small talk to get tips ...
sws4rffercvt15.JPG

真真假假. 假假真真. Just fiction story.

Last edited:

andy_meow

Master Member
Reaction score
Now to our Farang playground. Soi 7. Seems like most happening is here. Just follow any Farang, they turn into here. How come no police, I do not know.

Inside this small lane, a few small pubs inside. Ladies will grab you left and right to sit with you.
This photo, a girl is neg with a guy (looks korean) to go out.
sws4rffercvt16.JPG

Many girls, welcome welcome and grab you.
sws4rffercvt17.JPG

sws4rffercvt18.JPG

sws4rffercvt19.JPG

sws4rffercvt21.JPG

sws4rffercvt22.JPG

At the last bar stall, a girl suddenly run up and grab me ... I remember you, I remember you .. I looked at her then recalled she is the girl at khaosan bus stop (see my previous post). Tried to grab me inside to drink. She looks ugly without the mask ... My friend blur blur .. say Who who ?

sws4rffercvt23.JPG

Last photo of Nana's Hilary 2. I dare not use my phone to take photo coz many people. Alcohol is still banned.
Nabei, walked 11km today according to my health app.
sws4rffercvt24.JPG

Still tired. Go back sleep. Its Sunday.

Last edited:

andy_meow

Master Member
Reaction score
Dinner at River Bar Club Retro .. Cost: 1350 including 2 beers. This place was closed for the past 2 days because of flooding.

Nice river and cool day. A solo singer singing from 7pm to 8.30pm. Nice songs.
vbd6yjkdr5tg1.jpg

Nice river view
vbd6yjkdr5tg2.jpg

Only 5 tables are occupied .. rest is empty
vbd6yjkdr5tg3.jpg

vbd6yjkdr5tg4.jpg

Eat until too full ..
vbd6yjkdr5tg5.jpg

vbd6yjkdr5tg6.jpg

vbd6yjkdr5tg7.jpg

vbd6yjkdr5tg8.jpg

vbd6yjkdr5tg9.jpg

vbd6yjkdr5tg10.jpg

Last edited:

tomyam_rider

Reaction score
No change bedsheet with Milk ah
The following is taken from my watch cam video. Quality is poor na. Date is wrong. I do not know how to set it.

Walked till Addict Massage. Chat with the girls ... seems like no more syt, all quite old leh

Remembered last time came here before COVID with a Bro EDMWer. 555, hey if you reading this.
I choose a girl quickly but he cannot decide ... since there are at least 20 girls in a row. I helped him by picking up a Red hair girl (standout from the rest). Turn out a good choice which she later went out with him.

sws4rffercvt11.JPG

The other shops only a few girls
sws4rffercvt12.JPG

102 Massage seems to have better girl.
sws4rffercvt13.JPG

Continue to walk until soi 22. Then friend say he prefer Addict Massage. Knn, walked so long and now want to walk back again ... jing tired.

I say go soi 23, those massage with shower. I hot and sweating.

Back to our usual shop .. rows of massage shops here. We pretend to choose but already decide which one.
Girls grabbing us. Once you pause your steps, they will grab you and like a crab, will not let go.
sws4rffercvt14.JPG

This is my girl, petite, tiny, black puccy. Sorry, I meant Gucci 555

After that she say me "Keng", Singaporean good in banging .. then gesture the banging motion. Limbei think she just small talk to get tips ...
sws4rffercvt15.JPG

真真假假. 假假真真. Just fiction story.
Bro Andy your story jing jing nice. But don’t know whether real or fiction ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.