HDB Resale Flat TIME-LINE Discussion

slwsglz

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. The document acceptance seemed to have taken longer than usual. Congrats nonetheless!
Yeah because HDB want supporting documents like OTP for next flat like that. That is why it took so long. Different case depending on the sellers who wish to purchase next flat or not.

lemontea85

Reaction score
We got a resale condo. Completion 4 weeks after HDB completion. So that we have enough time for the CPF to be refunded (it says 3 weeks for the refund to go back to our CPF account).

class

Reaction score
i wonder if there is any way to find out the original cost of a bto

Darwinson

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i wonder if there is any way to find out the original cost of a bto
Don’t bother. If so calculative you will just feel demotivated to buy and then lose out on the long run .

‘but what’s the point’

agcken12

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We got a resale condo. Completion 4 weeks after HDB completion. So that we have enough time for the CPF to be refunded (it says 3 weeks for the refund to go back to our CPF account).
i also bought a resale condo and waiting for HDB to come back before can go settle lawyer side.. they taking too long sia..

lemontea85

Reaction score
i also bought a resale condo and waiting for HDB to come back before can go settle lawyer side.. they taking too long sia..
Oh then that time ur OTP for condo purchase u put what as completion date? Ours put no longer than 4 weeks from HDB completion date.

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Reaction score
My agent told me that the CPF refund took about 2 ro 3 weeks after completion.

However, it only took 2 days for the CPF refund to my OA after my completion.

slwsglz

Reaction score
so this is the amount payable by seller is it?
yes. need to pay via online payment mode using credit or debit card or QR code (Paynow).
Mine is different from hers. I paid $206.50 for conveyancing fees, gst and title searches using my debit card online payment when to endorse documents.

Take note all are not same price. PRICE varies on the amount of work needed to prepare for HDB loan redemption process.

slwsglz

Reaction score
According to the law firm its within 1 week for cpf to refund.
Yes depending on the cashier's order have been banked into CPF board where law firm have to do CPF refund online by inputting the cashier's order serial number and amount online only.

lemontea85

Reaction score
My agent told me that the CPF refund took about 2 ro 3 weeks after completion.

However, it only took 2 days for the CPF refund to my OA after my completion.
Wah so fast ah. My resale documents from hdb say 14 working days the cpf will go back. So I scare too early. The law firm say because our sale is using hdb lawyers, maybe is longer. I scare delay then the purchase side got issues, so we put 4 weeks after. o_O

But timeline v tight lo, if not enough time to do up the new place, we will be homeless. 🤪

Rxgn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah so fast ah. My resale documents from hdb say 14 working days the cpf will go back. So I scare too early. The law firm say because our sale is using hdb lawyers, maybe is longer. I scare delay then the purchase side got issues, so we put 4 weeks after. o_O

But timeline v tight lo, if not enough time to do up the new place, we will be homeless. 🤪
they like to use official 14 working days to have some buffer for themselves.
in actual fact 2 or 3 days come in le..

wacko82

Master Member
Reaction score

U bought resale condo right.? Can request to extend one. No worries.

lemontea85

Reaction score
U bought resale condo right.? Can request to extend one. No worries.
Ya. hopefully no issues. First time. V gan chiong. Abit off topic but anyone can help and advise. Do I stop the hdb installment via our CPF now for the flat?

The hdb hotline say we can stop the payments now. Is that correct? I wanna be sure because I thought must pay until completion date. Completion in Aug I terminate the payment now? Mine is hdb loan. Thanks!!!

champelyseesfr

Reaction score
yes. need to pay via online payment mode using credit or debit card or QR code (Paynow).
Mine is different from hers. I paid $206.50 for conveyancing fees, gst and title searches using my debit card online payment when to endorse documents.

Take note all are not same price. PRICE varies on the amount of work needed to prepare for HDB loan redemption process.
Ic...so it's case by case. Actually I have already fully paid my HDB loan and during the loan redemption, we have paid $120.65 for conveyancing fees, gst.

wacko82

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya. hopefully no issues. First time. V gan chiong. Abit off topic but anyone can help and advise. Do I stop the hdb installment via our CPF now for the flat?

The hdb hotline say we can stop the payments now. Is that correct? I wanna be sure because I thought must pay until completion date. Completion in Aug I terminate the payment now? Mine is hdb loan. Thanks!!!
I think will auto stop one.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.