Healing the Divide: Remembering those we love and lost

healingthedivide

Reaction score
The other side of the vaccine story you don't hear in the mainstream media.

The science, the people, their stories, we honour them on our National Day.

The objective of this event is to share what we know from other scientists and thought leaders in their respective fields so we can start to build bridges and heal the divide.

Zoom seats are limited for this event to be held on National Day 9 Aug, 3 pm. Pl sign up now!

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is a thread on that live stream under EDMW... next time should post there for more attention...

excessusfame

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this belongs here but my dad just recently pass away due to suspect is heart attack.
He took his 2nd moderna jab i think about 3 weeks before this happened.
Though 3 weeks is quite long time, but as an immediate family member we feel very angry and unprepared.
Also, he was suppose to be in good health the past few weeks before he passed, so we have no reason but to suspect it may be indirect effect from the jab.

If you have immediate family members that suddenly have chest pain/difficulty breathing/vomit/limbs and face turning blue-purple, take immediate medical attention to the hospital for care.

We did not get him to the hospital early. It was after he collapsed and sent to the hospital and just passed on without saying goodbye or anything at all.

For this, i have a reason to believe that enforcing compulsory vaccination is not a solution, but the govt seems don't give a **** or care about those and family members that get affected.

twinkle07

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this belongs here but my dad just recently pass away due to suspect is heart attack.
Though 3 weeks is quite long time, but as an immediate family member we feel very angry and unprepared.
Also, he was suppose to be in good health the past few weeks before he passed, so we have no reason but to suspect it may be indirect effect from the jab.

If you have immediate family members that suddenly have chest pain/difficulty breathing/vomit/limbs and face turning blue-purple, take immediate medical attention to the hospital for care.

We did not get him to the hospital early. It was after he collapsed and sent to the hospital and just passed on without saying goodbye or anything at all.

For this, i have a reason to believe that enforcing compulsory vaccination is not a solution, but the govt seems don't give a **** or care about those and family members that get affected.

my condolences

Azzizz81

Suspended
Reaction score

Condolences. Some people reported heart beating very fast or related issues after vaccine.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.