Healthy people don't need to wear surgical masks: Experts

Beh-Hawk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Basically he just like radio replay what ever the task force said, or the other way round task force kope his words.
Then end up need to do 180 U turn and mandate all MUST wear mask. 不不
This make this video worth watching every time when need a good laugh.

i remember after that they blamed WHO coz they say WHO say one :s13:

pay yourself million dollar but unable to make a good judgement call

ODACHEK

Master Member
Reaction score
PMLogic.png

Laneige

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My niece was told to remove when she wore one in the early days into the pandemic. I was so angry because the teacher wasted a good clean mask.and those were hard to get at that time. What an idiot, typical civil servant afraid of backlash from higher ups and failed to exercise common sense.
I wore n ppl asked If Im sick
before this covid, I wore mask when sick or recovering, few x from mrt until scared so I wore mask.. no one s8t besides me on bus but sit besides those thats coughing n no mask...

before most ppl wore mask in sg, already practising it because its selfish to go to work or sch or take Tpt while being sick n not wearing any masks !

mlmooy

Reaction score
I wore n ppl asked If Im sick
before this covid, I wore mask when sick or recovering, few x from mrt until scared so I wore mask.. no one s8t besides me on bus but sit besides those thats coughing n no mask...

before most ppl wore mask in sg, already practising it because its selfish to go to work or sch or take Tpt while being sick n not wearing any masks !
Exactly. Same here. I always stock up a box or two even before the pandemic because we have a family habit to wear masks when unwell, regardless of whether I had a seen doctor or not. Thats why during the outbreak, we had masks to give away to friends and relatives.

When I came to know my niece had to unmask, I was angry. Some here asked why I dont want to expose the school online? Simple, my niece is still in the same primary school and doing so may be counter productive since the teachers are now aligned to their higher ups on mask wearing and vaccinations. These same teachers were quite blind a year ago, dont think they are any enlightened now. Simply KPIs still; nothing has changed.

Once again, people on the ground must exercise common sense and empathy. Stay safe and healthy.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.