WussRedXLi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Someone post the comic pls

12101906-3x4-700x933.jpg

106gunner

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Recall the first time i put on a mask was 2 year back while going to river ang bao during cny

Remember that time, there was a case at MBS and we alighted from there and cross over to river ang bao

Wu-Han Clan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My niece was told to remove when she wore one in the early days into the pandemic. I was so angry because the teacher wasted a good clean maskā€¦.and those were hard to get at that time. What an idiot, typical civil servant afraid of backlash from higher ups and failed to exercise common sense.
shld sexpose the sch.... no pt complaining online if you dont intend to point fingers....
ppl gt kpi... knw hw to hurt it....

106gunner

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A lot of ppl in UK, US and Israel alr not wearing mask, while many here still mocking "healthy no need wear mask". :o

UK and US, not only not stop wearing mask after majority of them had their vaccines, various places also stop tracking and swabbing their ppl

Not like us, not only track, swab as well as collect waste water to test and upon testing if positive, resort to swab test the whole block of ppl

pantss

Reaction score
My niece was told to remove when she wore one in the early days into the pandemic. I was so angry because the teacher wasted a good clean maskā€¦.and those were hard to get at that time. What an idiot, typical civil servant afraid of backlash from higher ups and failed to exercise common sense.
Same here. Pappies are like that

Jo13jo

Master Member
Reaction score
i love this :s13:

Basically he just like radio replay what ever the task force said, or the other way round task force kope his words.
Then end up need to do 180 U turn and mandate all MUST wear mask. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
This make this video worth watching every time when need a good laugh.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.