Help! TP beside me..

Reaction score
There were once I filtered left to let a car past me.
Shortly after I saw a huge bike (very authoritative type) behind, but I filtered back to my original lane.
Then the bike overtook me and omg I saw was a TP-plate stealth black bike.
And then the bike was riding alongside that car which I let past, for about 30 seconds, observing that car

I think I might had led the TP thinking that car intimidated me to give way
He probably observed that car for very long already... maybe he intimidated other cars to give way before you..

Reaction score
Happened to me before. I was driving 100km/hr at ECP at night after picking up my wife at airport. TP sped up and drove beside me and gave me a look. Then I let go acceleration back to 90km/hr. It seem he wanted to check whether I got put on seat belts or not. After that he just sped off. Nothing happened to me. My friend told me usually give chance less than 10km/hr.

I even saw a TP stopped a lorry because the driver didn't put on seat belt.
Lucky no saman or anything..

Reaction score
are you road hogging or something? if you are at the first lane, and TP pass you by 2nd lane u GG.
if you at 2nd lane but TP pass you on first, then u dont need to worry.I
Obviously goading you to a race lah, too bad you pussied out.

Love letter in one months' time, depends on their muscle memory loh. Good luck to you.
thank for the reply but I really don't understand why has to be so toxic one this reply.

sinistral

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Toxic motorist say people post toxic.

Want to speed yet afraid of summons.

Come up with excuses.

Lmao

Reaction score
Toxic motorist say people post toxic.

Want to speed yet afraid of summons.

Come up with excuses.

Lmao
You ever had a sick child? Ever take care of old parents? Ever had to live paycheck to paycheck that you can't missed daily rated work? I'm not sure which part of being a motorist was I ever toxic. You assumed everything without knowing the truth. It's easy being toxic online and to be a keyboard warrior because of anonymity isn't it?

sinistral

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You ever had a sick child? Ever take care of old parents? Ever had to live paycheck to paycheck that you can't missed daily rated work? I'm not sure which part of being a motorist was I ever toxic. You assumed everything without knowing the truth. It's easy being toxic online and to be a keyboard warrior because of anonymity isn't it?
Sick child means have to speed? Take care old folks means have to speed? Work problem means have to speed? Not sure why you are a toxic motorist? Look at a mirror and ask that same question.

Go ahead, post more excuses. Everything else is the root cause of your problem but not you.

Anonymity? Joke's on you; I had my photo taken by SPH-HWZ a long time ago. And I am not even in full blown keyboard warrior mode.

Mistranslated

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
one time i filtered lane without signaling. A TP bike came up from behind me and I thought I was ******. But luckily he just use hand to gesture "twinkle twinkle little star" to me and sped off. :o

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was once driving 100 on lane 1... the TP just ride pass me boh chup. No letters

i think heng sway... if want to book you will usher u to drive to the side and stop.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.