Highest End Semi-Professional Grade Coffee Espresso Machines Mass Order - For Singapore & Malaysia

calbay

Reaction score
Think they are quite different and since TS is not selling Gaggia/Silvia, asking him should not help.

BZ13 is a heat exchanger
Silvia and Gaggia Classic are single boilers.

Single boiler

1. No auto boiler refill
2. Can't froth milk and brew at the same time.
3. Need to manually set the temperature for brewing coffee or produce hot steam.
4. Need to manually fill the correct amount of water in the boiler for each setting for brewing coffee or produce hot steam
5. Boiler size - Gaggia: 0.1L - Silvia: 0.35L
6. Boiler material - Gaggia: Aluminium - Silvia: Brass
7. Safety features - Gaggia: Thermostat - Silvia: Thermostat, Hi temperature limit

Heat exchanger

1. Has auto boiler refill
2. Can froth milk and brew at the same time.
3. Not necessary to set temperature or adjust the amount of water in the boiler, works out of the box.
4. Boiler size - 1.5L (BZ13)
5. Boiler material - copper
6. Safety features - BZ13: Pressurestat, low water probes, low water cut off, pressure release safety valve, thermostat, hi temperature limit

If you have most drinks done with milk, a heat exchanger is more preferred as it's easier to handle with less steps. They can froth milk and extract espresso at the same time.

Single boiler making a milk drink

HX making a milk drink

If you have to get one of the two single boilers mentioned, the Silvia will be much better than the Gaggia. The small boiler will not hold much steam for frothing milk.

turboo

Reaction score
Hi calbay, thanks! If I am just making 2 lattes every morning , does it matter which I take?

Which machine is more durable?

I don’t mind waiting as long as the output is of good quality. Will you have alternative recommendations for beginners too? Also looking for an affordable burr grinder.

Niqiypac

Reaction score
I won a Brand New Bezzera BZ-10 Coffee machine in a lucky draw and interested to let. Drop me an email if you are interested to negiotiate a price.

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
All orders sent.

Not much updates in the last few months as most stocks were sold out quick.

There's a new woody range with rosewood knobs and handle.

BEZZERA-Duo-04__39329.1524469418.jpg

From what I understand, half the stock is sold or reserved
http://www.finecoffeecompany.com/bezzera-woody-range/

Last edited:

sseah12

Reaction score
Do u plan to bring in profitec or ecm models or even decent espresso 1+? Pls pm me if so... Thanks!

Received some enquiries for the new Bezzera Duo/Matrix double boiler.

After some discussion with FCC, it seems that they had decided not to carry them ATM and placed on KIV.
There are many reasons listed. Technically they think that the machine will be extremely difficult to repair given the tight space and many components. With so many components, the chance of failure is also naturally higher.

The new model definitely has many helpful features to give the user better control but it does not mean that it will produce a better espresso. If the machine will be admitted to their range, the estimated rrp will be near 3.5k onward.

FCC may on the other hand look for new products to be carried in singapore, particularly for offices and fnb.

alim218

Reaction score
Rocket Mozzafiato Evoluzione R with PID

hi TS, any intention of bringing in Rocket Mozzafiato Evoluzione R with PID with matte black finish?

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just an update:
Been away and we had got in touch with FCC who had been equally busy.

They have no intention to bring in other brands as Bezzera produces various types of systems, including E61.

Their focus is on the simple models that are more than capable to produce a decent cafe quality shot. At the same time are more reliable without too much bell and whistles. Models like BZ10, Strega and Magica are more affordable and had been their best sellers with very good track records, especially the Strega. They have been recently reduced in price as they will be ordered in massive quantity.

drunkenchivas

Reaction score
Hi,

would like to check what tamper size recommended for Bezzera single and double baskets ? Would 58.35mm be able to fit?

Will be acquiring a used one so would like to check and reconfirm to be ready to brew when the machine arrives.

Thanks.

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
All orders sent, this is the golden week.

Still in time for Christmas delivery.

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
CNY Notice:

FCC gave us a few $100 to $300 off vouchers for certain E61 machines and Strega, valid till 22nd of Jan.
Which we don't need since we already owned their machines since 2014 and they are still like brand new.

No specials for the BZ groupheads since they are selling like hot cakes and having low in stock.
Those who need, PM us the model.

+1

Last edited:

royd3n

Reaction score
i would be interested in a voucher for the strega if it is still available too, thanks!

royd3n

Reaction score
hi,

Looking to get the strega using the HWZoffer code ($50off) but fully redeemed, do let me know if FCC decides to increase the quota for the code thanks!

FD3S

Reaction score
Hi, will you be bringing in the new Crem One 1B-PID Dual machines?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.