Ho Ching: we have one month to track and decide whether to activate the 4th jab 2nd booster

coldish

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Plenty of fingers pointing to go around to cover PAP's incompetence until the next erection lo

flatterylies

Reaction score
pls there are victims of adverse vaccine reaction. doesn’t mean u and your family doesn’t experience it , others don’t. this vaccine obviously is not a solution to it. 2 jabs is fine , stop making us like test rats especially the kids.

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's why I delay my booster first. In my honest opinion, I feel like they rushing? They gave me sms just 4.5 months after my 2nd booster antibody started. When I saw the sms so early, I was like... so fast? I don't think the antibody would wane so fast right? I thought last time they said 6 to 9 months. I think I only take mine Jan or Feb.. will think about it.

tankgunner

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
OYKron is so useless he needs a woman to stand up for him

tenor.gif

Novalogy

Master Member
Reaction score
Test balloon lai liao, wouldn't be surprised if it has already been decided but need to show the public that they do their due diligence. SG has always been going about this pandemic in a monkey see monkey do manner.

BoringDay

Master Member
Reaction score
Not going to take already. Bloody hell.. no free item already not worth

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.