home karaoke

RyanJosie

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am getting a Denon AV receiver with 2.1 speakers soon, anyone can advise me how to set it up with a mic, and what kind of mic to get? I am not planning to get any karaoke sets, but will sing along with YouTube, there's lots of these "free" type of karaoke over there.

I also have the same issue.

you need a mic mixer else the AVR is not going to output two separate audio sources simultaneously ( someone can correct me on this )

Bought a Yamaha mic mixer and connected speakers; ktv hdmi into amplifier. troublesome setup ..

unfinished07

Master Member
Reaction score
I also have the same issue.

you need a mic mixer else the AVR is not going to output two separate audio sources simultaneously ( someone can correct me on this )

Bought a Yamaha mic mixer and connected speakers; ktv hdmi into amplifier. troublesome setup ..
Can you share what setup you have?

RyanJosie

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Android touchscreen ktv device --- hdmi----- AVR -- tv and speakers

Microphone --- Yamaha mixer ---- power amplifier -- speakers.

So my microphone sound is different from the AVR set up.

zzzzzzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is popsical worth to buy?
for people staying alone to sing and listen to songs
or i better off listening to youtube songs and sing along to it?
:frown:

deadrick

Master Member
Reaction score
is popsical worth to buy?
for people staying alone to sing and listen to songs
or i better off listening to youtube songs and sing along to it?
youtube song title, then add karaoke at the back of your title.

SG_Jimmy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys, between powerhouse, MB karaoke or teoheng ?, the touch screen panel with their copyright songs. which is better and have better libary ? any1 knew
will link to my amp and get a seperate wireless mic.

Last edited:

zzzzzzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do u all soundproof the room where u all put your ktv system?

can recomand how u all do it and / or the cotractor u all hired?

SunitaRao

Reaction score
I got my home karoke system from Shopeeeee!!! It's not bad! Got the cheaper cuter one also - that one i got for my kids room cos its bit more kids friendly plus looks like an owl!

MrSnowbear

Reaction score
Recently thinking to set up my home karaoke system, update here to let the shifus here give comments!
Source of mv (youtube) on Apple TV HDMI to TV> Yamaha sound bar > yamaha mixer > Wireless Shure receiver > Wireless MIC + for second XLR Mic

Can work?

SunitaRao

Reaction score
How is it? Can share share experience? Because i intend to put one in my room, and sound proof quite bad, so cannot get those atas speaker since i cant fully utilize full blast :D:D:D
I think it's ok la. My kids love it because of the design quite cute. The volume not crazy loud. It's pretty decent - should be ok for your room unless you use at night la then a bit too much... ALSO it's portable!!!!

Strawberry^Cheesecake

Master Member
Reaction score
I just bought a popsical Remix (waiting for delivery this week), thinking of buying a Partybox 100 or Partybox On-The-Go (OTG) The Partybox 100 seems like a better choice (with better sound) but the Party OTG comes with 2 JBL Mics and have controls for Bass, Treble, Echo.
Question: Do I set the Echo range in popsical or on the speaker? Can I use all 4 mics (2 x Popsical and 2 x JBL Mics that come free with the OTG)?
Which would you choose? Living room is not too big....and thin walls so scared of disturbing neighbour too....

I have an existing Onkyo TX-RZ730 AV Receiver with Boston Acoustics Soundware 5.1 speakers for my home theatre system. Do you think this will do for popsical.....cos the speakers are really tiny. Will this do?

what did you buy in the end?

was the jbl on the go good?

XER

Reaction score
Looking for a bluetooth microphone which can connect to TV by bluetooth and output the sound through TV and not the other way round like most of those bluetooth mic with speaker on sale at lazad and shopee.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.