Master Member
Reaction score
Recently bought one from TB.
51031039452_cf77222462_b.jpg

Got other languages but dunno if updated
51035214498_c1e17325de_b.jpg

51035214598_3f3956e714_b.jpg

51035214608_061c642069_b.jpg

but for cantonese and mandarin songs it is pretty good. can stream from cloud to play too. Can do remote control with wechat or android/ios app

do you need to pay subscription to update songs?

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

w3irdo6

Reaction score
I have existing normal android tv box, hi-fi, mixer, and mic all ready for karaoke.

Actually i just need a full working apk or pay some app subscription that comes with mobile app like popsical app.

Do I really need to pay $499 just to buy popsical full package or is there any cheaper solution eg taobao or anything to just get an app?

Alphas

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have existing normal android tv box, hi-fi, mixer, and mic all ready for karaoke.

Actually i just need a full working apk or pay some app subscription that comes with mobile app like popsical app.

Do I really need to pay $499 just to buy popsical full package or is there any cheaper solution eg taobao or anything to just get an app?
I am using the evpad TV box to double up as a karaoke box and it works superbly. There are a number of free karaoke app on play store like wesing, kbox etc. Just need a karaoke mixer, mics and some RCA cable and a ground loop isolator to get it to work.

9b4076aa79f0bfa70152a7ae08c0817a.jpg

w3irdo6

Reaction score
I am using the evpad TV box to double up as a karaoke box and it works superbly. There are a number of free karaoke app on play store like wesing, kbox etc. Just need a karaoke mixer, mics and some RCA cable and a ground loop isolator to get it to work.

9b4076aa79f0bfa70152a7ae08c0817a.jpg
Yo bro evpad is MTV karaoke? I tried most free app are like those game style not MTV.

Got any paid MTV version to subscribe on the market?

Alphas

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am using free KTV apps, as good or better than paid apps.

Palary

Master Member
Reaction score
No requirement for Powerhouse to have monthly subscription, for now.

yes I went to check it out. these with storage built in type you need to pay once off for the machine and then download songs from their server. Similar to Teo Heng, could be that they already have the license for the songs.

whereas popsical type where it is via streaming, there are monthly subscriptions.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Palary

Master Member
Reaction score
the speaker, amp, and mic total price only $1000 + , for sure, lower tier
mid tier should be looking at around or above 3K. (not research)

it is okay to spent more if one really enjoy singing. Rather than for the next few years sing liao buay song. And don't dare to invite people over to sing.
The amplifier sound processing makes alot of diff too.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

unfinished07

Master Member
Reaction score
I am getting a Denon AV receiver with 2.1 speakers soon, anyone can advise me how to set it up with a mic, and what kind of mic to get? I am not planning to get any karaoke sets, but will sing along with YouTube, there's lots of these "free" type of karaoke over there.

RyanJ

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am getting a Denon AV receiver with 2.1 speakers soon, anyone can advise me how to set it up with a mic, and what kind of mic to get? I am not planning to get any karaoke sets, but will sing along with YouTube, there's lots of these "free" type of karaoke over there.

I also have the same issue.

you need a mic mixer else the AVR is not going to output two separate audio sources simultaneously ( someone can correct me on this )

Bought a Yamaha mic mixer and connected speakers; ktv hdmi into amplifier. troublesome setup ..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.