Honda Fit/Jazz Part 2

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pre-FL and FL both are 128 horses. The old GE 1.5 is 118-120bhp.
Can I get some confirmation on this? Every website talking about the new facelift talks about it having a new engine that is 128 horses over the previous 118.

If the facelift is only aesthetic and no other changes to engine, gearbox etc ... then if all goes well with my current company some time down the road say 1 year + or 2 years later I might buy a pre-FL let The Other Half drive :eek: so she can drive the kids if I need to work, and can drive me home if I need to drink with clients :s34:

Kula Diamond

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Can I get some confirmation on this? Every website talking about the new facelift talks about it having a new engine that is 128 horses over the previous 118.

If the facelift is only aesthetic and no other changes to engine, gearbox etc ... then if all goes well with my current company some time down the road say 1 year + or 2 years later I might buy a pre-FL let The Other Half drive :eek: so she can drive the kids if I need to work, and can drive me home if I need to drink with clients :s34:

Both pre FL and FL is 130bhp DOHC

Only region like Malaysia and Thailand is 120bhp SOHC

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Both pre FL and FL is 130bhp DOHC

Only region like Malaysia and Thailand is 120bhp SOHC
Great ... but what differences are there besides the aesthetics? Gearbox any difference? Or that Honda Sensing thing?

I personally prefer the outlook of the pre-FL :o

Kula Diamond

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Great ... but what differences are there besides the aesthetics? Gearbox any difference? Or that Honda Sensing thing?

I personally prefer the outlook of the pre-FL :o

Gearbox I don’t think there is any diff

Jazz and Fit does have differences , especially accessories in Fit is more than Jazz eg 6 airbag etc , also if you into mods , Jazz has no approve exhaust while Fit have when both using same engine

Jazz doesn’t come with Honda Sensing , only Fit have

But if you want to find a GK5 Fit , good luck , is even rarer than unicorn :)

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gearbox I don’t think there is any diff

Jazz and Fit does have differences , especially accessories in Fit is more than Jazz eg 6 airbag etc , also if you into mods , Jazz has no approve exhaust while Fit have when both using same engine

Jazz doesn’t come with Honda Sensing , only Fit have

But if you want to find a GK5 Fit , good luck , is even rarer than unicorn :)
It was the opposite during the GE era, Jazz more accessories than Fit, and Jazz 1.3 1.5 all are all disc brakes while Fit even 1.5RS also drum brakes unless specifically buy the 1.5RS “S” spec. 1.5 to 1.5, Jazz OMV > $20k, Fit ~$15k.

Srsly. Approved exhaust isn’t a deal breaker. Unless driving manual, people who go for aftermarket exhaust are usually n00bs who don’t know any better ;)

Nanonited

Master Member
Reaction score
Coz someone earlier replied that waiting for jazz to drop to 50k. That is provided coe also drop to the kind of 2006 - 2009 level. Personally I feel 25k is alright to buy already. Mine current car coe price is 50k.

Just a figure of speech. High 50+ to low 60 can start considering...

Kula Diamond

Honorary Member
Reaction score
It was the opposite during the GE era, Jazz more accessories than Fit, and Jazz 1.3 1.5 all are all disc brakes while Fit even 1.5RS also drum brakes unless specifically buy the 1.5RS “S” spec. 1.5 to 1.5, Jazz OMV > $20k, Fit ~$15k.

Srsly. Approved exhaust isn’t a deal breaker. Unless driving manual, people who go for aftermarket exhaust are usually n00bs who don’t know any better ;)

Fit RS GK5 is what I talking about ;)

Nowadays if you see fb , a lot Jazz owners regret after knowing Jazz has no approved exhaust ..

mypillowtalks

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is jazz or fit generally affordable for first cars?

No own car before, only drive family car.
Last time i driving modified grand vitara drink a lot petrol.

Point A to B and carry some goods.

Dont think gonna modify, maybe better tyres.

Sent from Your Favourite Non-Biting Talking Pillow using GAGT

Last edited:

Kula Diamond

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Is jazz or fit generally affordable for first cars?

No own car before, only drive family car.
Last time i driving modified grand vitara drink a lot petrol.

Point A to B and carry some goods.

Dont think gonna modify, maybe better tyres.

Sent from Your Favourite Non-Biting Talking Pillow using GAGT

Affordable definitely , the boot space can carry some goods without any problem

paulchew

Reaction score
Any bro got recommendation for after market brake pad/ rotor or small 4 pot bbk for Fit GE6?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.