Honda Fit/Jazz Part 2

Spirax

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Honda Jazz / Fit 2020, seem like getting more spacious and stable driving, good for those who can wait

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My take is PI in-house workshop may have a conflict of interest with the sales arm of the PI if the car is under warranty. They could inflate the cost of parts or labour not under warranty or refuse to repair. 3rd party workshop is more neutral to assess parts replacement.
You never read about the negative reviews of 3rd party ”warranty” workshops like Opt*** W****? How people go 1 time after that decide they rather forfeit their ”warranty” than go back to them again? How people religiously send their car to these 3rd party ”warranty” workshops to keep their warranty valid, then really got issue go to them, everything they tell you not covered under their warranty?

Hanwei7407

Reaction score
That workshop is seriously Fug up place

You never read about the negative reviews of 3rd party ”warranty” workshops like Opt*** W****? How people go 1 time after that decide they rather forfeit their ”warranty” than go back to them again? How people religiously send their car to these 3rd party ”warranty” workshops to keep their warranty valid, then really got issue go to them, everything they tell you not covered under their warranty?

bh10101

Reaction score

Honda Jazz / Fit 2020, seem like getting more spacious and stable driving, good for those who can wait

whats the difference btw Jazz/Fit 2020 and current Jazz/Fit?

isnt there is also difference btw current Jazz and Fit too?

bigrockshow

Master Member
Reaction score
Not sure anyone discussed this.

For potential buyers , you must note that the OMV for Honda Jazz/Fit is about $15k

Your rebate (at the end of 10years) is about $2.6k

I’m sure this applies to other makes and models affected by VES

Go in with your eyes open

bh10101

Reaction score
Not sure anyone discussed this.

For potential buyers , you must note that the OMV for Honda Jazz/Fit is about $15k

Your rebate (at the end of 10years) is about $2.6k
I’m sure this applies to other makes and models affected by VES
Go in with your eyes open

are you referring to 1.3 Jazz/Fit?
does $2.6k rebate also apply to 1.5 Jazz/Fit?

winningeleven

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
are you referring to 1.3 Jazz/Fit?
does $2.6k rebate also apply to 1.5 Jazz/Fit?

Both 1.3 jazz / fit qualified for the $10000 ves rebate. That why the parf after 10 years is estimated it be (15000-10000) / 2 =$2500.

1.5 jazz no ves rebate so end of the 10 years the parf is 16500/2=$8250

For 1.5 fit which I assumed only comes with the hydrid. The omw is about 19k. I believe it also comes with 10k ves rebate as I'd ONT think it is possible to sell cheaper than the 1.5 RS jazz.

bh10101

Reaction score
Both 1.3 jazz / fit qualified for the $10000 ves rebate. That why the parf after 10 years is estimated it be (15000-10000) / 2 =$2500.

For 1.5 fit which I assumed only comes with the hydrid. The omw is about 19k. I believe it also comes with 10k ves rebate as I'd ONT think it is possible to sell cheaper than the 1.5 RS jazz.

the above is correct, as per my last understanding on 6mths back :s13:

Orphan

Reaction score
Body kit also will void warranty? Because extra weight then caused the engine/ transmission to work harder and cause suspension to spoil earlier?

Maybe also ask KM do PPS will void warranty or not....:s13::s13:

Yah, they damn one kind one.

Oth, I can understand why they like that. Properly mounted Mugen bodykit need to drill holes to bolt on mah.

Plus, KM ownself got sell, of course they try to protect their own biz. So a lot of things if you do outside will void warranty.

In the end, 1 of the reasons I didnt buy from KM.

Orphan

Reaction score

Yes, I confirm the 1.5 Jazz RS has no VES rebate.

Also confirm that the 1.5 Fit Hybrid has 10k VES rebate. OMV is upper end of 19k. Parv value is just shy of 5k. But must consider you are getting 10k discount now immediately, rather than 5k more after 10 years.
It's also Cat B CoE.

Based on yesterday's Cat B bidding, in the next few months it will be hard to get it at a cheaper price than 1.5 RS leow.

Lucky I bought end of last year siah...

But if can wait, I think it might be good to delay until the 2019 Fit/Jazz Turbo 1.0 is available here.

Last edited:

veryhonestguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But if your car got problem like recall or anything u know that u also can only deal with km?

Oth, I can understand why they like that. Properly mounted Mugen bodykit need to drill holes to bolt on mah.

Plus, KM ownself got sell, of course they try to protect their own biz. So a lot of things if you do outside will void warranty.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yeah... Can understand that. Couple of my friends due to wana mod their rides avoided buying from AD.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PI if still around can go bang table. If run road liao.... Suck thumb and pay yourself... Thats the risk of buying from PI.

veryhonestguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A lot of time bang table no use they will refer back to ad, as they are only reseller ,
Last time my friend buy merc from pi bank table also refer back to ad but ad wanted like 10 k plus as just registration fee

PI if still around can go bang table. If run road liao.... Suck thumb and pay yourself... Thats the risk of buying from PI.

bh10101

Reaction score

if recall? only Toyota PI cars can opt to go back Borneo Motors right (fees apply)?
havent heard anything on Honda PI cars can opt to go back Kah Motors for repair.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.