Honda Vezel/HRV facelifted (between 1st gen and 2nd gen) is the most powerful 1.5LNA car on the road

Status
Not open for further replies.

chungleung

Reaction score
Well, see below.

Keep fooling yourself that they are different.

Vezel is vezel, just because it's CAT B doesn't make it better. It's still 1.5NA and still refused recognition by local Honda distributor.
You know nothing about Parallel Import. Model which appointed singapore distributer dont sell/import but only PI have is refused recognition/dumped? What logic is it

Toyata Noah MPV , Toyota Raise, Toyota Corolla Axio, Toyota Voxy etc etc the list goes on were not sold by Borneo Motor. So all these models recognition refused by Toyota distributer and they are bad??

Do your homework. Scammer!

chungleung

Reaction score
It won't be necessary, because without a doubt, Mazda3 beats Vezel, that's all there is to prove itself.

Vezel is no more than just a PHV vehicle, abandoned by Kah Motors into the depths of no return.
1. Honda has proven it in F1 world. So likewise if you want to brag about Mazda you have to have your manufacturer proven itself as well

2. Mazda3 not PHV?? I saw Mazda3 PHV everywhere on sg road.

3. Not all Honda HRV/Vezel has the PHV logo stickers. Meaning? They are either genuine Honda HRV/Vezel owner or leased for personal use

chungleung

Reaction score
I own a car that can easily outrun a Vezel anyday and its fully paid on purchase. You leh? Driving a rental Vezel for PHV purpose? :s13:
I can also say I fully paid rolls-royce phantom.

For new entry-level car 200k and below. I dont think I have problem to afford one, For new entry-level car, its all about whether one can afford the higher down payment.

For COE car, the same budget for my 1st hand Honda, I can buy Lexus 450 etc

chungleung

Reaction score
Anybody knows that only vehicles retailed by their authorized dealers will have warranty.

Vezel is not retailed by Kah Motor, thus has no warranty coverage by Honda.

Vezel owners are restricted to purely those shady workshops outside who gets cheap servicing contracts from PIs to do shoddy maintenance works.

Unlike the professionally trained mechanics at Kah Motors who will be able to service the cars properly, Vezel won't last more than 2 years on the road with such irregular and badly maintenance workshops.
Anothorized dealers will have warranty. But whether they will honor it is another question. Sometimes claiming warranty is as hard as claiming insurance. If Authorized dealers 1-sided say your defect is due to tear and wear, you still ended as paying for the parts and labor. If so, it is as good as no warranty.

The fact that so many Honda HRV/Vezel are still on the road means this car easily last more that 2 years easily without problem. It all depends on your mileage irregardless of car maufacturer/models

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's a bouncy castle in there.

Anyways, the Vezel is so expensive, that I might as well get myself a Ford Mondeo 2.0T (used) at the same depre and beat the hell of of it.
Vezel is king of PHV no worthy contenders.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This thread is about engine power output. What has your cheapsakte 12 speakers to do with it. Sound system is only an accessories. Any car owner with minute budget can change a better system then your factory built. Your Astina use KEF speakers? LOL
This thread is about PHV. Vezel is PHV.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You know nothing about Parallel Import. Model which appointed singapore distributer dont sell/import but only PI have is refused recognition/dumped? What logic is it

Toyata Noah MPV , Toyota Raise, Toyota Corolla Axio, Toyota Voxy etc etc the list goes on were not sold by Borneo Motor. So all these models recognition refused by Toyota distributer and they are bad??

Do your homework. Scammer!
Kah Motors sell Honda,

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1. Honda has proven it in F1 world. So likewise if you want to brag about Mazda you have to have your manufacturer proven itself as well

2. Mazda3 not PHV?? I saw Mazda3 PHV everywhere on sg road.

3. Not all Honda HRV/Vezel has the PHV logo stickers. Meaning? They are either genuine Honda HRV/Vezel owner or leased for personal use
Vios 1.5NA is fast, very fast.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can also say I fully paid rolls-royce phantom.

For new entry-level car 200k and below. I dont think I have problem to afford one, For new entry-level car, its all about whether one can afford the higher down payment.

For COE car, the same budget for my 1st hand Honda, I can buy Lexus 450 etc
Mazda3 Astina has 12 speakers. vfm.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anothorized dealers will have warranty. But whether they will honor it is another question. Sometimes claiming warranty is as hard as claiming insurance. If Authorized dealers 1-sided say your defect is due to tear and wear, you still ended as paying for the parts and labor. If so, it is as good as no warranty.

The fact that so many Honda HRV/Vezel are still on the road means this car easily last more that 2 years easily without problem. It all depends on your mileage irregardless of car maufacturer/models
Rectangle is square, square is not rectangle

Oval is not circle, circle is not oval.

Vezel is not HRV. HRV is from Honda.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If Vezel is a paper, I can also say Mazda 3 is a thin sheet of plastic film only
Mini 1.5 tears all papers. Vezel is no more than a 40gsm paper opposed to Mazda 3 which is 120gsm.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It because you people came here side track my topic first, that's why I replied them this way
Vezel drivers are PHV, thus they have problems keeping to lane and always speed, so start topic also OT.

Is okay, we shall talk about PHV and how Vezel is $179K PHV.

malalover

Master Member
Reaction score
ts heppi can liao... 1.5NA in the vezel most powerful sure since the paper bhp is bigger, but the vezel is still slower off the line compared to most of the cars that ts listed there so doesnt matter in the end how powerful the engine is. is like comparing v8 truck engine to supercar engine truck engine specs bigger but the super car still faster.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ts heppi can liao... 1.5NA in the vezel most powerful sure since the paper bhp is bigger, but the vezel is still slower off the line compared to most of the cars that ts listed there so doesnt matter in the end how powerful the engine is. is like comparing v8 truck engine to supercar engine truck engine specs bigger but the super car still faster.
Cannot like that say, Vezel is $179K, if you can afford $179K, you can afford Vezel. Thus Vezel 1.5NA is better than all other 1.5NAs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.