Hong Kong - buying Lego

guitar123

Reaction score
I was told that Hong Kong is a good place to buy Lego. There are some blogs that show the shops that sell Lego.

Anybody has recent experience? Any particular shop or store to recommend to buy Lego? I plan to bring the kids there, they like Lego a lot.

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also want to buy Lego but the smaller version.. Saw a lot in Taiwan but heard can get it cheaper in hk.

Deathskull88

Reaction score
In's point is where I would recommend if u want more and older variety and cheaper prices.

Hmm, bringing kids? Then In's point may not be for u, as the shop lots' space is very small. Unless u go earlier than the working crowd.

xsurycx

Master Member
Reaction score
In's point is where I would recommend if u want more and older variety and cheaper prices.

Hmm, bringing kids? Then In's point may not be for u, as the shop lots' space is very small. Unless u go earlier than the working crowd.

yeah heard about In's point too. anyone going can help tompang lego back? hahaha

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah heard about In's point too. anyone going can help tompang lego back? hahaha

I went to In's point on Mon. It was lego heaven, seriously. But need to walk around to get best price, especially for minifigs. :o

xsurycx

Master Member
Reaction score
I went to In's point on Mon. It was lego heaven, seriously. But need to walk around to get best price, especially for minifigs. :o

bro can agar tell me the prices for the minifig? like for the past series..

xsurycx

Master Member
Reaction score
should have ba... there's a steet at Shen Shui Pu selling tons of nanblocks.. but forgot where le haha

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For In's point, suggest going after 6pm on weekdays n late afternoons on weekends.

Sky_seven

Reaction score
Thanks for the locations info!! Hope to go this year and hoot!!:s13::s13:
But how is the price over there?

xsurycx

Master Member
Reaction score
price should be cheaper. but better do some research before going if u intend to get some eol items.

intend to get all the past minifigs there if the price are ok hahaha

guitar123

Reaction score
We ended up going to the wholesale toy shops in the Sham Shui Po area to buy fake lego. Quite an experience. Kids enjoyed it.

Here are my kids talking about their new figurines.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.