HoNg KoNg TrIp...Hooray!!~~

jujube

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There's some sales here and there but for real shopping should go July onwards when the HK sales is on.
thanks, usually i go during august time.

this time i shld be going alone

weidino

Reaction score
Help

Just curious whether can we cover the following place in one day?

Ocean Park then The Peak in the evening?

or

Da Fu and then Disneyland in the afternoon?

Can anyone advise?

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious whether can we cover the following place in one day?

Ocean Park then The Peak in the evening?

or

Da Fu and then Disneyland in the afternoon?

Can anyone advise?

Sure, depends on how much time you want to spend at Ocean Park and Disneyland. Avoid weekends and holidays otherwise would have long queues.

weidino

Reaction score
Sure, depends on how much time you want to spend at Ocean Park and Disneyland. Avoid weekends and holidays otherwise would have long queues.

Thanks for your advise. Will do great in my hk trip planning coming end april. =)))

nst1982

Reaction score
http://www.raileihotel.com.hk/index_en.htm

Hi all, anyone interested in booking RaiLei Hotel? It's a highly recommended hotel due to location n price.

The rate I get from the lady boss is HKD70 cheaper than a 179website. But the only problem is we need to pay the deposit to their HSBC account in Hongkong. Currently I'm planning to pay thru my citibank which have a $30 flat fee charges.

So anyone interested to share the cost, we can pay the deposit together. Email me at ngoost@yahoo.com.sg to discuss ya.

*pardon me if this is not allow in the forum.

nst1982

Reaction score
i oso not sure. for example the deposit is HKD860. What should I do to pay the deposit the money into their HSBC account in HONGKONG? pls advice. can paypal do that ?

lsling

Reaction score
The toru guide will ask you to pay HK$50 per person at the end of tour anyway.
Also along the way, lots of etra $ etc. Those land tour package in HK really all out to kill!

Can U advise, beside HK$50 for tips, along the way, what additional $ do we need waste for city tours?

Thank You

mobby80

Reaction score
Can U advise, beside HK$50 for tips, along the way, what additional $ do we need waste for city tours?

Thank You

Beware of those Chinese Herb/Medical shop which they will bring you during City Tours.
They will offer you FREE medical checkup, once you go and see the doctor, after see doc, before you know it, they grind all the herbs for you already for you to buy. Since all mixed, you have no choice but to buy those over priced herbs which you might not even know what it contains. My 1st trip to HK, I kana these and firstly I refuse but they make so much hooha there.. paiseh so bo bian pay for it. Close to S$80 damange there.

Seen at other forums that if you claim never bring $, they will go all the way to your hotel to collect $....

Just dun go into the Herbal shop even if got lots of *Fake* freebies....

lsling

Reaction score
Beware of those Chinese Herb/Medical shop which they will bring you during City Tours.
They will offer you FREE medical checkup, once you go and see the doctor, after see doc, before you know it, they grind all the herbs for you already for you to buy. Since all mixed, you have no choice but to buy those over priced herbs which you might not even know what it contains. My 1st trip to HK, I kana these and firstly I refuse but they make so much hooha there.. paiseh so bo bian pay for it. Close to S$80 damange there.

Seen at other forums that if you claim never bring $, they will go all the way to your hotel to collect $....

Just dun go into the Herbal shop even if got lots of *Fake* freebies....

Thanks for the advise.
How seriously thinking should I give the 1/2 day city tour a miss.
They bringing me to Aberdeen & Repulse Bay + round Hongkong Islands.
My 1st time visiting HK.

weidino

Reaction score
Hey u book ticket & hotel alr? how much?

i had booked my ticket from jetstar, around $240 per pax
booked my hotel at Dorsett Kowloon, reasonable price just for sleeping wise at $434 for 5nights
but Ramada is having a real cheap deal at $395 for five nights but it is on the Hong Kong Island.

and my five nights are from Wednesday to Friday, going next week. =)

neanea

Master Member
Reaction score
hello...

i'm planning to go Hk this coming August but still havent decide which travel agency to look for...anyone can give me some suggestion??? As this is my first trip to Hk, i'm very very very exciting and panic as dunno what to prepare and plan for...hahahhaa...

so, can i get some value opinion from u guys who have been to HK before? is S$800 - $900/pax consider expensive if the f&e package including half day tour, 1 day disneyland, 1 day macau trip, cathay pacific, west hotel...it's a 5D4N trip. any comments??

hope to get some information from u guys!~!~

thanks in advance loooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............... :s12:

did you managed to book?

minminmin

Reaction score
hi guys, just to confirm, if i want to go to macau or zhuhai, i can take ferries from the ferry terminal beside harbourfront there right?

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys, just to confirm, if i want to go to macau or zhuhai, i can take ferries from the ferry terminal beside harbourfront there right?

Not the Star Ferry side, the terminal to Macau is at the far end.

adr77

Reaction score
If buyin Espirit, its is better to buy in Macau if u goin there too. The prices n disc offered r the same n Macau $ is cheaper. eg.$1=MOP5.23 versus $1=HK$5.11.But try not to bring bk MOP so charge thru ur CC.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.