HoNg KoNg TrIp...Hooray!!~~

qqspot

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,865
Reaction score
0
OIC...

I am now in Hong Kong and the weather now is as hot as Singaopore..

NOt much rain these day..

Do take a Star Ferry Daily Tour if you are coming to Hong Kong?
 

dnsfpl

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
52,684
Reaction score
34
qqspot said:
OIC...

I am now in Hong Kong and the weather now is as hot as Singaopore..

NOt much rain these day..

Do take a Star Ferry Daily Tour if you are coming to Hong Kong?
??
i do nothing but eat sleep lol
din shop much also
 

Zr

Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2001
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
hiz everyone
was wondering will u all able to help give me some directions?
cos this is my first time to hk
how can i go to this hotel from the airport

Hotel: majestic @kowloon
 

misshanako

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2007
Messages
25,655
Reaction score
0

misshanako

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2007
Messages
25,655
Reaction score
0
one more thing, when exactly are you coming?

HK is very hot right now..just like SG :)

better bring sun block if you are a gal.
 

qqspot

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,865
Reaction score
0
There a some kind of new or program oon tv in HOng Kong survey that most of the Hong Kong people do not bring sunblock when they g on the street. They scare their skin like oily or buttery when they walk on the streets...
 

misshanako

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2007
Messages
25,655
Reaction score
0
qqspot said:
There a some kind of new or program oon tv in HOng Kong survey that most of the Hong Kong people do not bring sunblock when they g on the street. They scare their skin like oily or buttery when they walk on the streets...


wei, you are wrong, my whole family use sun block :)
 

jason_88

Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
hi.. would like to try out the seafood.. heard tat "xi gong" is famous for the seafood.. there's so many store over there.. which is the BEST? thanks.
 

chuan3205

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
7,755
Reaction score
0
qqspot said:
OIC...

I am now in Hong Kong and the weather now is as hot as Singaopore..

NOt much rain these day..

Do take a Star Ferry Daily Tour if you are coming to Hong Kong?
Just reach back in S'pore. Very fun and rush trip for me :p

I think the weather in HK is worse than in Singapore!! :o
 

qqspot

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,865
Reaction score
0
misshanako said:
wei, you are wrong, my whole family use sun block :)
No Offence, personally i think you are more kiasu then Singaporean...
 

qqspot

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,865
Reaction score
0
chuan3205 said:
Just reach back in S'pore. Very fun and rush trip for me :p

I think the weather in HK is worse than in Singapore!! :o
The place you go in Hong Kong MUST BE OVEN HOT rite??
 

dnsfpl

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
52,684
Reaction score
34
Zr said:
hiz everyone
was wondering will u all able to help give me some directions?
cos this is my first time to hk
how can i go to this hotel from the airport

Hotel: majestic @kowloon
u mean the jordan mtr?
 

misshanako

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2007
Messages
25,655
Reaction score
0
qqspot said:
No Offence, personally i think you are more kiasu then Singaporean...


ok, I think it's time for me to shut up in this Travel forum.

I just want to help ppl but it seems you are not welcome me here.

I will not answer any pm from now on.

You can go on the answering part.
 

enoone

Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
hi can anyone advice me where to buy mid range clothes? causeway bay sogo etc are TOO expensive while those in ladies market sucks. maybe abt SGD50 for blouse kind of range
 

takuyazzz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2001
Messages
12,423
Reaction score
0
enoone said:
hi can anyone advice me where to buy mid range clothes? causeway bay sogo etc are TOO expensive while those in ladies market sucks. maybe abt SGD50 for blouse kind of range


maybe u can try those shopping arcades in mongkok like trendy zone, etc.
 

CharmanderWong

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2002
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
0
enoone said:
hi can anyone advice me where to buy mid range clothes? causeway bay sogo etc are TOO expensive while those in ladies market sucks. maybe abt SGD50 for blouse kind of range
Try places like Langham Place, Harbour City, etc
Basically those larger shopping centers in Kowloon should have what u want.

P.s. - I am back into the thread.
 

chuan3205

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
7,755
Reaction score
0
qqspot said:
The place you go in Hong Kong MUST BE OVEN HOT rite??
places like lantau island, themeparks are exposed to the clear skies. Sun is basically shining onto you.

the temperature shown at the repulse bay beach there was 38'C. what do you think?
 

casche

Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2007
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
misshanako said:
ok, I think it's time for me to shut up in this Travel forum.

I just want to help ppl but it seems you are not welcome me here.

I will not answer any pm from now on.

You can go on the answering part.

Hi misshanako, dun be angry...I'm sure all of us welcome your valuable advices / tips in here.
 

qqspot

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,865
Reaction score
0
misshanako said:
ok, I think it's time for me to shut up in this Travel forum.

I just want to help ppl but it seems you are not welcome me here.

I will not answer any pm from now on.

You can go on the answering part.
I think you miss understood me. This is a Travel Forum Thread.
I have no intentions to flame or throw dart/arrow at anyone.

It is purely just a coment, i cannot understand why you take it so seriously or personally...
1883.gif

Let get back to the travel talk in Hong Kong shall we?
 

qqspot

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,865
Reaction score
0
enoone said:
hi can anyone advice me where to buy mid range clothes? causeway bay sogo etc are TOO expensive while those in ladies market sucks. maybe abt SGD50 for blouse kind of range
Go Harbour City at TST if you find too branded nor expansive for you...

THen....

Try H&M Store at Central, Hong Kong Island.
or Bape Store at Central.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.
Top