HoNg KoNg TrIp...Hooray!!~~

qqspot

Reaction score
misshanako said:
ok, I think it's time for me to shut up in this Travel forum.

I just want to help ppl but it seems you are not welcome me here.

I will not answer any pm from now on.

You can go on the answering part.
Oh yes another thing, it is always good for another Hong Konger to visit Singapore HWZ forums and will able to report current news in HOng Kong to let Singaporean to know and stay in touch in HOng Kong...

I hope you will agree with me on this...

qqspot

Reaction score
chuan3205 said:
places like lantau island, themeparks are exposed to the clear skies. Sun is basically shining onto you.

the temperature shown at the repulse bay beach there was 38'C. what do you think?
The Hong Kong Weather report
http://www.weather.gov.hk/contente.htm

What i really think is either you take the MTR or star ferry you will get wind and damm shoik i must say...

BUT When you hit the streets and walk on the road the sun will fried your face like oven hot. Due to Tall skyscrapers block the wind from the sea.

I like the morning and night weather is goo afternoon i will siam to indoor like home and shopping centers or yum cha

dnsfpl

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
damienloh said:
We ordered a group HK tour. TA quote S$110/ pax for Disney. After we paid the deposit, we saw this webpage stated HK$350 (S$70)/ pax in peak season. Is this normal or we have been overcharged?

http://park.hongkongdisneyland.com/...ions/overview?name=TicketsAndReservationsPage
if transport included ok lar
they need to earn also right

btw for those who have 2 day disney pass can actually sell it away
cos me n my gf have 2 day pass
we try to swap card n it allow us to go in

chuan3205

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
enoone said:
anyone knows where to find krispy kreme doughnuts. heard here gt outlet
when u arrive in Hk intl airport, after the customs you will be able to see the outlet just outside. buy some before you board the airport express :D

one at Mongkok as well..

chuan3205

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

leyash

Reaction score
Anyone care to share what is the current exchange rate?

BTW, where can I find the famous mango dessert stall (Xu Liu Shan I think)

chuan3205

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
leyash said:
Anyone care to share what is the current exchange rate?

BTW, where can I find the famous mango dessert stall (Xu Liu Shan I think)
hi ashley :o

许留山 can be found almost everywhere, especially in Mongkok. can beup to 3 stalls on the same street!

chuan3205

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As recommened by one of the member here, do try out this particular store for its steamed milk desserts :D There's also one branch in Macau, Senato area.

yeeshunmilkco.jpg

and Ah Po Beancurd in Tai-O Fishing Village as recommended by qqspot - cheap and tasty!! :s7: :

ahpotouhua.jpg

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
chuan3205 said:
hi ashley :o

许留山 can be found almost everywhere, especially in Mongkok. can beup to 3 stalls on the same street!

Check out Honeymoon Dessert as well.

uno

Reaction score
hi, anyone know where is the cheapest E-sprit store in hongkong ? i heard there's one but not too sure the place ?

dnsfpl

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
uno said:
hi, anyone know where is the cheapest E-sprit store in hongkong ? i heard there's one but not too sure the place ?
their sale item is really cheap
else pricing abt the same as sg but got more design
esp for men

jason_88

Reaction score
hi. anyone has any comment or any info on USA hostel? thought of having my stay there for my trip. also anyone who able to guide mi to to Sha Tin – New Town Shopping Plaza? cause from the MTR MAP i couldn't find sha tin this place.. only LAN TIN. THANKS.

Last edited:

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dnsfpl said:
esp for men

It's at the road running parallel to Nathan. Just behind Peninsula hotel. Go to Kowloon Hotel and turn right.

chuan3205

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dnsfpl said:
esp for men
generally, esprit in hk has more variety and will be much cheaper if the shop is having sale, which happens most of the time now. HK Shopping Festival now! :s7:

other 2 factory outlets, courtesy of chao_monkey thread

1. Location: Basement, Hollywood Plaza, Sai Yeung Choi Street South, Mongkok; Famous goods: Esprit * Prices are up to 90% off.
2. Location: G/F (portion), Basement of Kai Seng Commercial Centre, 4-6 Hankow Road, Tsim Sha Tsui; Famous goods : Esprit * Prices are up to 90% off.
Opening hours : 10:00 - 22:30

misshanako

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jason_88 said:
hi. anyone has any comment or any info on USA hostel? thought of having my stay there for my trip. also anyone who able to guide mi to to Sha Tin – New Town Shopping Plaza? cause from the MTR MAP i couldn't find sha tin this place.. only LAN TIN. THANKS.

here :

http://www.newtownplaza.com.hk/cybermall/ntp/transportation

the metro here dont go to Shatin. better go there by train.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.