HoNg KoNg TrIp...Hooray!!~~

qqspot

Reaction score
qqspot , very interesting videos hahahhahah very funny too. :D

Your avatar also useful ! Nice contribution!

http://www.gohk.gov.hk/eng/index.html

thx u..

At last someone found out what my avatar means!!

TinShiuWai.gif

qqspot

Reaction score
Hi pple,

I will be traveling to HK in Feb. Staying in Prudential Hotel at Tsim Sha Tsui area.
Can someone advise me on where to get good food, shopping near the hotel?

I am looking for places to shop for
- men/women clothings, shoes.. etc
- computer stuffs
- local food

TIA. :)

please kindly look at HKTB.com

qqspot

Reaction score
i would pick mong kok computer mall. can leave gf/wife in argyle centre, while u chiong the computer stuff.. i went there.. it is HUGE

Sham Shui Po got better DIY prices and tons of brand which is not found in Sinagpore also!!:D

isay.gif

qqspot

Reaction score
Revised MTR Song Version 2.1

港鐵歌 This song is made after the combining of 2 railyway companies.
The new logo of MTR is added. Also the map used is the new 港鐵 map

keiichiro

Reaction score
Just back from hong kong T_T....
Anyway for those going..
Ladies, u can forget about ladies market . Most of the stalls chop carrot one...Unless u want to get grade A branded stuff there...
U can head for the Hong Kong industrial Centre at Lai Chi Kok instead.. Its the wholesale centre for most of the clothes , shoes and bags u can find anywhere else....And at a much cheaper price too..

Fa Yuan Street is another good place to go.. There is 2 section of it if u take a look at the map.. First part is similar to ladies market but the stuffs are cheaper.. Even thot they are just one street away from each other -__-". The second part sells all the sports item.. Can get really cheap stuff if u take ur time to look around.. One of the cheaper shops is at the end of fa yuan street. Its call sport station or something like tat.. all the staffs wear green polo there.. Got my timberland shoes at 80plus sgd while timberland website is selling 85 usd..O_O

citygate is a waste of time for me i think... Most of the stuff are selling cheap because it is very very off season or damage somewhere.... Some of the stuffs in adidas and nike outlet look fakish too.... But the supermarket is good... maybe because that is the only supermarket i went too.. They sell ready to eat meals and salads.all looks very yummy and the sushi are cheap...

Last edited:

qqspot

Reaction score
Some Hong Kong Food Photos taken a few days back..
P1020957.jpg

Genki Sushi
P1020983.jpg

Ajisen Noodles - Langham Place, Mongkok, Hong Kong
P1020984.jpg

Langham Place, Food Court
P1030005.jpg

qqspot

Reaction score
Yoshinoya
Langham Place, Mongkok, Hong Kong
P1030016.jpg

Honeymoon Dessert Menu
Langham Place, Mongkok, Hong Kong
P1030017.jpg

qqspot

Reaction score
Let have a Big Feast and wish all Happy New Year, if you are viewing this thread...
P1020856.jpg

alivestar.gif

qqspot

Reaction score
qqspot, chck up PM, PM me a few times bo reply le...regarding my ticket refund...:s8:

PM reply, updated you the status!! Was very busy in Hong Kong, hardly got time to surf the web..
So sorry for my late reply.

TsQ

Master Member
Reaction score
i am going to stanley market today.. always like that place.. duuno why

nonoboy

Reaction score
just went to lantau island today... pollution is really quite bad in hk

gosh :s31: My elderly relatives are tagging along ..wonder if they can take it. Looks like I got to moniter the PSI index in hk.:s11: So I guess its less picturesque as before.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.