Hotel accomodations in Taiwan

mngedo

Reaction score
Some bro mentioned it was good, will be going next Fri and stay there 4 nights. Will give some simple review when return
Hi hi how was your stay at Amba? What room type did you stay in? Any food, breakfast place recommendation near by?
Thanks!

NoTimeToWaitAr

Reaction score
hello everyone, is there any recommendation for hotel that is near to train, have bathtub and possibly balcony? bring my 3yo for his first trip.. thanks in advance.

froztheart

Master Member
Reaction score
hello everyone, is there any recommendation for hotel that is near to train, have bathtub and possibly balcony? bring my 3yo for his first trip.. thanks in advance.
Quite a few in Xinyi IIRC, with bathtub have which are biggeer rooms, and of course that is if you have no budget constraints.
But doubt there are any balcony rooms for hotels, also TPE hotels are sized and cost similar to SG, small and expensive.

ApeTruelove

Master Member
Reaction score
Quite a few in Xinyi IIRC, with bathtub have which are biggeer rooms, and of course that is if you have no budget constraints.
But doubt there are any balcony rooms for hotels, also TPE hotels are sized and cost similar to SG, small and expensive.
there is actually quite many hotels with balcony in Tpe.

ApeTruelove

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh is it, perhaps I haven't been to enough hotels since I prefer tried and tested ones. :ROFLMAO:
But if you refer to hotels like XMD or TMS then most likely no have. Like Agoda they do have the option for you to select if you looking for balcony under the room amenities.

tjkb230

Master Member
Reaction score
HI, any recommendations for 5 pax stay near Taipei Main station?
1 room or 2 rooms is ok

noobzpro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking for recommendations at taichung, tainan, kaoshiong this places will be driving. And for taipei not driving so need be near xmd or train station. Thanks.

Mr Brown

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For first ever trip to Taipei, which location will u all recommend for ease of travel around the night markets?

sallybee

Reaction score
i manage to get a airbnb unit at kunming street. was wondering if its near xmd area

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.