How bad are the situation in hospitals now? VERY.

Mr.Chibaboom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The hospital bed shortage and manpower crunch really no joke now.

My laopeh was hospitalised since monday in TTSH. Because the A&E guys farked up his PCR tests, the results turned equivocal and they sent him to an isolation ward over at NCID and stayed in there for 3 days he was waiting to be transferred to a normal ward bed at the TTSH main building since yesterday till now and there are still no beds at the main building. Spoke to one of the nurses that was in charge of my laopeh's ward they said the bed availability situation really critical now and right now even my laopeh doctors cannot perform a tumour biopsy for him until he is being transferred to a main building because there are no such equipments and facilities over at NCID

And this is just the situation for TTSH, if ttsh alr like this, i don't think how other hospitals are doing really really good right now.

SteviaCoffee

Reaction score

My laopeh was hospitalised since monday in TTSH. Because the A&E guys farked up his PCR tests, the results turned equivocal and they sent him to an isolation ward over at NCID and stayed in there for 3 days he was waiting to be transferred to a normal ward bed at the TTSH main building since yesterday till now and there are still no beds at the main building. Spoke to one of the nurses that was in charge of my laopeh's ward they said the bed availability situation really critical now and right now even my laopeh doctors cannot perform a tumour biopsy for him until he is being transferred to a main building because there are no such equipments and facilities over at NCID

And this is just the situation for TTSH, if ttsh alr like this, i don't think how other hospitals are doing really really good right now.
Just now news also interviewed a doctor who says waiting time for beds ard 12-15hrs. Seems like actual situation like alot worse. 😔Hope your laopeh get a bed soon

fs_lim

Reaction score

No possibility of transferring to another hospital with the needed facility?

ftpofmpo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

if u r elite, no scare shortage; r u peasant? :o

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
No need to guess one
Even b4 covid you can see all the beds about all taken up due to aging population. Nao got covid lagi 不敢想象。😟
All the doctors & nurses go work everyday also enter the hospital wif fear...

trento

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Maybe try those govt hospitals no one like? Those ulu ones in the north?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.