How Can I Get To Desaru From Singapore?

beanstalk6

Reaction score
Normal JB city taxi operators may not agree to take you to Desaru without pre-arrangement. Fare is definitely negotiated since there are rules like you have to pay for his vacant return trip, etc. You may have to get your taxi from Larkin for same-day departure. You mean JB City Square. There is no JB City Plaza.

Robisshack

Reaction score
yes i meant city square sorry haha ic ok , roughly whats the price i should look at roughly though like a range 100rm-150rm or?

beanstalk6

Reaction score
I don't know. Can you take the ferry to Penggerang to Changi Point, and then the local taxi to Desaru? This may work out to be faster and/or cheaper.

Robisshack

Reaction score
ok noted thanks i did some recce though, the cheapest is from jb city sq to desaru lotus resort @ 300rm for 2 way for 4 pax

dleodleo

Master Member
Reaction score
Or you want to take bus from Larkin? You can take SBS bus 170 to Larkin from Singapore.

There are direct Mara Liner www.maraliner.com.my bus services four times a day from Johor Bahru's Larkin Terminal to Bandar Penawar via Kota Tinggi at 10:30am, 1pm, 5pm and 8pm. Alternatively, you can take a bus service (41 or 227) from Larkin (227) or opposite City Square (41/227) to Kota Tinggi (1h, RM3.80, buses every 15 min or so), then from Kota Tinggi to Bandar Penawar (max. 1h, RM3.60, every 90 min).

From Bandar Penawar, you can either take a cab (teksi) for about RM10, or wait the minibus that will take you directly to Desaru Resort (the minibus is RM1, comes every 30 min). You can also take a cab from Kota Tinggi directly to Desaru Resort, this will cost you approximately RM35.

I copied the above from: Getting to Desaru: By bus - Malaysia - iGuide

You may contact Mara Liner to see if the bus still operates.

C Cupper

Reaction score
Anybody got bumboat contact or know what is the timing?

Andrew Lee

Banned
Reaction score
ANYWHERE YOU WANA GO,WE DRIVE YOU!

Anybody got bumboat contact or know what is the timing?

Clean,cooling,spacious and comfortable Hyundai Starex,Hyundai Elantra & Toyota Unser for a relaxing and comfortable journey to ANYWHERE in Malaysia and Singapore,any time,any day. Even to the Hills,Mountains,Jungles,Villages, Beaches,Cities of Malaysia,WE DRIVE YOU THERE!

Hassle free,fast and convenient custom checks as you don't have to walk up and down at both the Singapore & Malaysia immigration for passport checking.

Just stay in the MPV and we will get the passport checking done for you! Luxury and private car services provided,NO sharing with other passengers unlike cab. Pick up/drop off at ANY LOCATION in Singapore. Inclusive of VEP,ERP & Toll charges plus Petrol usage.

Call/Whatsapp the number stated below for more info.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.