how come i keep seeing lots of chinese girls non-chinese guys couples but

Why so few chinese guys non-chinese girls couples?

• chinese girls more open to other races

• chinese guys less open to dating other races

• chinese guys beh kan

Results are only viewable after voting.

cet87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's very common lar, that's part of living in a multi racial society.

Even a few of our ministers have chinese mothers with Indian fathers.

You go shopping centre will see alot of such pairings, is not new or surprising unless you have been living under a rock.
actually i have a few chindian friends, never knew they are half indians except skin a bit dark.

fs_lim

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chinese girls are the new "whites" today and Chinese guys are making themselves looking like Chinese girls. So you say leh?

amransan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am a malay guy and when i was younger all my ex gf were chinese girls all of them are above average or very chio but only lasted 6 months or so because i was filthy poor.

until i met my dear wife average looking and last until we got married.

EDMW-Hates-Me

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I converted but haven cut yet, pass my probation then see how. Got one Dr friend keep irritating me, want to do for me haha
Must cut or can don't cut? If don't pass probation how?

thats where u r wrong.

Many of the amdk here are not gentlement at all. they are more vocal, tends to go dutch and sometimes the girls will pay for their meals instead.
My experiences are not like that. They are gentleman, might have to do with their culture that most people are very good in social skills. They pay for dates, but won't be insistent to pay for everything like tiongs. They are indeed more vocal, but that's is a good trait to me.

Last edited:

magna_strike

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Must cut or can don't cut? If don't pass probation how?

My experiences are not like that. They are gentleman, might have to do with their culture that most people are very good in social skills. They pay for dates, but won't be insistent to pay for everything like tiongs. They are more vocal, which is a good trait to me.
I can't give u a definite answer, because it all depends on how religious you are, and to be clean in Islam, the foreskin is seen as trapping urine traces and hence make you unclean, but if u wash after peeing and maintain it clean is still acceptable, just that cutting the foreskin definitely makes it easier to maintain cleanliness.

Probation is about my job lah as a nurse, though can take leave already but I wanna be confirmed before proceeding to do op

EDMW-Hates-Me

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can't give u a definite answer, because it all depends on how religious you are, and to be clean in Islam, the foreskin is seen as trapping urine traces and hence make you unclean, but if u wash after peeing and maintain it clean is still acceptable, just that cutting the foreskin definitely makes it easier to maintain cleanliness.

Probation is about my job lah as a nurse, though can take leave already but I wanna be confirmed before proceeding to do op
Oh... Jiayou jiayou.

Prime 13

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chinese gers are trying to stand out and show off ownself different rahs.
Ish try to merry amdk expat.
If can't get amdk expat then go for any ft.
Or any race different from her own.

Rast tiem different race partner ish taboo and hide.
Nao ish use to show off and haolian.

Kaylin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thats where u r wrong.

Many of the amdk here are not gentlement at all. they are more vocal, tends to go dutch and sometimes the girls will pay for their meals instead.
talking abt at least 3 female friends who married amdk.

mfbatzap

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this question like every few months come out once le. buay sian meh?

BernardWYF

Banned
Reaction score
but i hardly see chinese guys non-chinese girls couples. it's like every 10 of the former i only see one of the latter. and by non-chinese i don't just mean AMDK. Is it because:

1. chinese girls more open to dating other races
2. chinese guys less open to dating other races
3. chinese guys beh kan so all girls in general avoid dating them

pls vote

Just look at the price of non-chinese food compared to chinese food on this island.

Chinese are the lowest SES as their income is so low that Chinese food is dirt cheap compared to non-chinese.

Not surprising chinese girls go to AMDK, cecas and malais. Our chinese guys so low income that the AMDL, cecas and malai charbors also no hue us.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.