How cum anime production quality improving decade by decade, while mediacorpse drama gets worse decade by decade?

cheongmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
idc-i-dont-care.gif

amransan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Means otakus better quality workers than sinkie art graduates? :s11:
bro that is one of the reason i totally stop watching media corp dramas 99% of the actors and actress cannot act well and the story really suck.

for anime even the character are cartton look at their expression got more expression then those media corp actors and actress! and the anime storey damm nice every few months i will watch them again and again!!!

seriously media corp should sent all their actors and actresses to Taiwan and learn how to act naturally!
just look at Taiwan actors and actresses even their calefair can act far better then singapore actors!

this is my honest review bro.

skylink67

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time stinkyland Chinese drama watched by overseas Chinese. Nowadays no one watch liao. Even stinkies also stay away.

MoyoCase

Banned
Reaction score
bro that is one of the reason i totally stop watching media corp dramas 99% of the actors and actress cannot act well and the story really suck.

for anime even the character are cartton look at their expression got more expression then those media corp actors and actress! and the anime storey damm nice every few months i will watch them again and again!!!

seriously media corp should sent all their actors and actresses to Taiwan and learn how to act naturally!
just look at Taiwan actors and actresses even their calefair can act far better then singapore actors!

this is my honest review bro.

It's well known that Singapore entertainment Industry is worst in the region

sanzhu

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anime is for low ses production company like dreamworke

Wework n mediacorp is like tesla nvida... Hires romeo n bear toy for movies like james bonds incwption insidestellar

Hear say the CEO thinks anime is for kids only
Atrack on titan is like tan jianjao like youtube shows

li9ht5peed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Local media scene got too much cronyism with little fresh blood, the pay is too low and the actual working hours are too long.

Those celebrity types scratch each other back and cannot be bothered by your comments. Boycott if you dont like.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.