How do i private message?

Status
Not open for further replies.

okmadz

Reaction score
I'm new on the forum but I had seen a very important thread and want to PM someone but I'm unable to.

chrisvdb

Reaction score
Is there a list of required 'reputation' for various actions on the forum? I would like to post a new thread in Lifestyle -> Money, but don't seem to have sufficient privileges... but no information on how to get the necessary privileges!

Dragon

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm new on the forum but I had seen a very important thread and want to PM someone but I'm unable to.
You are required to make at least 10 forum posts before you can use the PM or Conversations function.

Dragon

Administrator
Reaction score
Is there a list of required 'reputation' for various actions on the forum? I would like to post a new thread in Lifestyle -> Money, but don't seem to have sufficient privileges... but no information on how to get the necessary privileges!
There is no restriction on posting new discussion threads. All members that are email and SMS verified can post new threads.

chrisvdb

Reaction score
There is no restriction on posting new discussion threads. All members that are email and SMS verified can post new threads.

Alright, I doubled checked my account and I have verified my email and SMS.

Still, on Forum - Lifestyle - Money Mind I see "You have insufficient privileges to post threads here." towards the bottom of the page.

chrisvdb

Reaction score

Still, on Forum - Lifestyle - Money Mind I see "You have insufficient privileges to post threads here." towards the bottom of the page.

Ironically, I'm also not allowed to post the URL to the forum ;-)

Dragon

Administrator
Reaction score

That is strange. Informed the tech team of your issue. :unsure:
Do you encounter this in the other forums too?

chrisvdb

Reaction score
That is strange. Informed the tech team of your issue. :unsure:
Do you encounter this in the other forums too?

Thank you... appreciated!

I checked a few forums and it looks like I'm able to post threads in the other forums (no such warning, button enabled... but didn't actually create one).

Dragon

Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you... appreciated!

I checked a few forums and it looks like I'm able to post threads in the other forums (no such warning, button enabled... but didn't actually create one).
Apparently Money Mind forum requires at least 10 posts before a member can create new thread. Please try again since you now have 10 posts.

chrisvdb

Reaction score
Apparently Money Mind forum requires at least 10 posts before a member can create new thread. Please try again since you now have 10 posts.

Works now! Thank you for the follow up!

Might make sense to make the warning message on the forum a little clearer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.