how do u detect if got evil spirit entity presence in the house?

yobyella

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well said! Everything from heaven to earth belongs to the creator, we have to seek for his forgiveness for our sins and seek his protection and love/understanding because he is the most merciful and compassionate.

Bro do you know how to protect our home/house with the blessing and will of Allah to keep our loved ones safe from the accursed?

Just like your teacher, Gautama buddha, our Prophet Muhammad also teaches us how to be a good believer, do good deeds and avoid vices. We are to pray 5 times a day and thats the minimum. Our home no different from graveyard if nobody pray. We were also told to recite chapter 2 of the holy Quran. When coming home, do recite the two verses (#994) and also to greet the Salam (Assalamualikum) when entering the house. Satan will flee and will not enter your house. Remember, nothing to do with the house. Its the occupiers of the house that satan will whisper doubts into your faith.

yobyella

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

May as well marry to a bunian. :) Kidding lah. Not just ghost marriage. I understand we Chinese also believe in communicating with the dead thru a medium. Like speaking to our deceased grandfather/mother. The medium can even speak and sound like our grandparents. I mentioned before. Jinns can live till thousand years. Thats the work of the Qareen. Dont be fooled by them. :)

Last edited:

tellim

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time near my old house- I used to experience very negative thoughts, and a particular voice has been asking me to jump off the ledge… the area was near the lift, an extended area that was built after upgrading works. Very old flat, built in the 70s, I believe. But if I’m not in that area, I felt fine.. I dun have depression or anything…
Sometimes the negative energy in the area can cause u to do certain things that u never intended to…
Share address's la

Infectant

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time near my old house- I used to experience very negative thoughts, and a particular voice has been asking me to jump off the ledge… the area was near the lift, an extended area that was built after upgrading works. Very old flat, built in the 70s, I believe. But if I’m not in that area, I felt fine.. I dun have depression or anything…
Sometimes the negative energy in the area can cause u to do certain things that u never intended to…
suicide ghost lo... good thing you fought its influence. it probably got someone to jump and linger with it...
used to stay in such a place. there's this constant negative presence at the stairwell by the lift (10th floor) that will follow me to my doorstep. isn't able to enter the household. anyway, one day after exiting the lift I felt a crazed presence at the stairwell. i think to myself "someone has joined it" but didn't think much, an hour later the police came to cordon the stairwell. you guessed it someone has jumped and joined the suicide ghost.

Vagrant_Oldman

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
May as well marry to a bunian. :) Kidding lah. Not just ghost marriage. I understand we Chinese also believe in communicating with the dead thru a medium. Like speaking to our deceased grandfather/mother. The medium can even speak and sound like our grandparents. I mentioned before. Jinns can live till thousand years. Thats the work of the Qareen. Dont be fooled by them. :)
:ROFLMAO: mun mai poh, 問米; 問覡
The use of mediums to communicate with spirits is an important practice in traditional Chinese culture, and is closely linked to ancestor worship. The medium (mun mai poh, 問米; 問覡) or "ask rice woman" helps to ask the ancestor what they require on the other side, and these needs can be provided through the burning of paper effigies. In return, the spirit can be of great help in matters such as winning the lottery or being admitted to low-cost government housing. The person visiting the medium will take a cup of rice from their kitchen to identify the family. Through these communications the dead help the living while the living help the dead.

Vagrant_Oldman

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
suicide ghost lo... good thing you fought its influence. it probably got someone to jump and linger with it...
used to stay in such a place. there's this constant negative presence at the stairwell by the lift (10th floor) that will follow me to my doorstep. isn't able to enter the household. anyway, one day after exiting the lift I felt a crazed presence at the stairwell. i think to myself "someone has joined it" but didn't think much, an hour later the police came to cordon the stairwell. you guessed it someone has jumped and joined the suicide ghost.
You are lucky. The spirit is also looking over to take over.
Spirit cannot enter your hse because your house got god. But he/she is waiting for your luck to go down and will go into your body and then can slowly will influence you to suicide.

I met 1 of this type of cases before. SIL commit suicide. Bro took knife and want to kill another bro.
Niece also being disturb by another spirit

Grayskies

Reaction score
You are right, not too long ago also got suicide.. just this year only. But I have moved away for more den 5 years…
The decision was due to seeing ghost inside the house- not me alone only, but also other family member too..

Grayskies

Reaction score
Spirit cannot enter your hse because your house got god. But he/she is waiting for your luck to go down and will go into your body and then can slowly will influence you to suicide.

I met 1 of this type of cases before. SIL commit suicide. Bro took knife and want to kill another bro.
Got altar in the house means spirits cannot enter meh…? But my house got altar yet still have ghost leh… but is it possible last owner (old person) passed away already can still come back to linger in the house that he stayed most of his life? Even if he’s no longer the owner?

Vagrant_Oldman

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got alter in the house means spirits cannot enter meh…? But my house got alter yet still have ghost leh… but is it possible last owner (old person) passed away already can still come back to linger in the house that he stayed most of his life? Even if he’s no longer the owner?
I try my best to answer you
Got alter in the house means spirits cannot enter meh…?
Outside ghost cannot enter so easily because have Door God and House God
That's y some people will inform house god and door god when they invite ancestor or KMT back.

is it possible last owner (old person) passed away already can still come back to linger in the house that he stayed most of his life? Even if he’s no longer the owner?
Yes, the soul was not handle properly and still in the house.
That's why you see they will invite Taoist, 善堂 etc to invite them away

Grayskies

Reaction score
I try my best to answer you
Got alter in the house means spirits cannot enter meh…?
Outside ghost cannot enter so easily because have Door God and House God
That's y some people will inform house god and door god when they invite ancestor or KMT back.

is it possible last owner (old person) passed away already can still come back to linger in the house that he stayed most of his life? Even if he’s no longer the owner?
Yes, the soul was not handle properly and still in the house.
That's why you see they will invite Taoist, 善堂 etc to invite them away
It was to the extent that we need to keep the lights on in the living room 24/7…
But initially the house dun have any issues, the sightings only happened in the last 2 years that we lived in the house. The old man was alive when he moved away, but the unit was the first house that he bought and lived the longest in it… I guess maybe that’s why the attachment is strong…

Vagrant_Oldman

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It was to the extent that we need to keep the lights on in the living room 24/7…
But initially the house dun have any issues, the sightings only happened in the last 2 years that we lived in the house. The old man was alive when he moved away, but the unit was the first house that he bought and lived the longest in it… I guess maybe that’s why the attachment is strong…
Maybe you all can try to talk to him.
Tell him he live his space.
You all live you all space and (zhi you chu ru). Try not to scare of disturb each other.

I heard some people families works

Vagrant_Oldman

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Another possibility is not him. Maybe other spirit.

Grayskies

Reaction score
Another possibility is not him. Maybe other spirit.
Actually I’m not sure if the one that my sis saw and what I saw are the same or not…
We just never speak about it when we lived in the house. Now that we already moved away, I dun think I want to remind her- she doesn’t seem to rmbr though, but it was quite a scary experience for her (according to another family member who rmbr that incident)

Infectant

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

pretty strong. fortunately, I'm protected by a higher power. 🥰

curiosity_20

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When I smell air pollution, it means evil spirits around. Simple as that.

Revelation 18:2
With a mighty voice he shouted: “‘Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great!’ She has become a dwelling for demons and a haunt for every impure spirit, a haunt for every unclean bird, a haunt for every unclean and detestable animal.

Revelation 18:3
For all the nations have drunk
the maddening wine of her adulteries.
The kings of the earth committed adultery with her,
and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.”

The bigger question is, is Singapore the next Babylon? Has too much monetary wealth made Singapore "unclean" ?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.