how do u detect if got evil spirit entity presence in the house?

Infectant

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you!
I do not have knowledge in Tibetan except very min on Medicine Buddha.
Can you kindly enlighten us and share more about Green Tara
hmm, i guess the background can be found on google. Basically, she came from a teardrop of Avalokiteshvara.

I used to be down and out, dabbled into Thai Buddhism and eventually into Tibetan Buddhism (still a very layperson) and introduced to Green Tara. I can say that she is very swift to aid and have personally witnessed her miracles (very fast!). but let's not digress from the thread

Vagrant_Oldman

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm, i guess the background can be found on google. Basically, she came from a teardrop of Avalokiteshvara.

I used to be down and out, dabbled into Thai Buddhism and eventually into Tibetan Buddhism (still a very layperson) and introduced to Green Tara. I can say that she is very swift to aid and have personally witnessed her miracles (very fast!). but let's not digress from the thread
I only know how to chant om mani padme hum
But seems like the vibe is very cold when i chant at night

Infectant

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I only know how to chant om mani padme hum
But seems like the vibe is very cold when i chant at night
haven't been chanting om mani padme hum for the longest time so idk, but i used to chant great compassion in creepy hotels in 3rd world countries and they stop disturbing me. Green Tara's chant om tare tuttare ture soha is quite easy to chant, no need transmission.

*folks new to chanting pls don't chant great compassion at night, they do come.

holytrinity33

Banned
Reaction score
In Islamic perspective theres a qareen (jinn) in every human when they are born into this world. That could be your qareen. :) Other beliefs may differ. Hope you guys can share.:)
Taoism say got sanshishen (三屍神) in everyone's body, they are lite record keepers who record ur good n bad deeds/actions/speech/thoughts and report to the judge every 60 days..Buddhism similarly say got 2 record keepers on each person shoulders with a similar function..similarity between both religions is dat dis entities have no power over de person if no bad deeds or thoughts..lite in real life you law abiding citizen de mata wont catch you..bros who see any mistakes pls do correct..

Infectant

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Taoism say got sanshishen (三屍神) in everyone's body, they are lite record keepers who record ur good n bad deeds/actions/speech/thoughts and report to the judge every 60 days..Buddhism similarly say got 2 record keepers on each person shoulders with a similar function..similarity between both religions is dat dis entities have no power over de person if no bad deeds or thoughts..lite in real life you law abiding citizen de mata wont catch you..bros who see any mistakes pls do correct..
"Buddhism similarly say got 2 record keepers on each person shoulders with a similar function" - this is new to me. pls cite Sutra

holytrinity33

Banned
Reaction score
"Buddhism similarly say got 2 record keepers on each person shoulders with a similar function" - this is new to me. pls cite Sutra
六十华严经四十五曰:“如人从生有二种天常随侍卫:一曰同生,二曰同名。天常见人,人不见天。如来神变,亦复如是。非诸声闻所能知见,唯诸菩萨,乃能睹见。”

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just like your teacher, Gautama buddha, our Prophet Muhammad also teaches us how to be a good believer, do good deeds and avoid vices. We are to pray 5 times a day and thats the minimum. Our home no different from graveyard if nobody pray. We were also told to recite chapter 2 of the holy Quran. When coming home, do recite the two verses (#994) and also to greet the Salam (Assalamualikum) when entering the house. Satan will flee and will not enter your house. Remember, nothing to do with the house. Its the occupiers of the house that satan will whisper doubts into your faith.
Since you pray 5 times a day, when Satan comes to your house, the creator almighty and most compassionate Allah will be there at the door and protect your house with his will.

yobyella

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks for sharing. Agree with you.

I was once followers of taoism too. But not tat religious. Simply follow what my parents did and worshipped. I was sill in primary school. We prayed to Sun wukong (齊天大聖). Theres this bottle placed beside the diety. Once a while we could hear a "ting" sound. That means "he" has arrived in our house. Then my parents would light out 3 joss sticks and prayed for peace and prosperity. My parents believe god has arrived and watched over us. As i grew older, getting to know more friends, sharing of religion. I tried Christianity, then followed by buddhism and finally Islam. I am no expert in theology. From my exposure to the 4 beliefs, i discovered there were some similarities. I did ask myself why then there were so many religions/beliefs. Well, i found the answer leow.

As to your above post, Muslims also believe our good and bad deeds in this world are recorded by two recording angels as mentioned in the Quran. Their sole duties are just to record our deeds. Thats about it. Quran: "Or deem they that We cannot hear their secret thoughts and private confidences ? Nay, but Our envoys, present with them, do record." (43:80) Az-Zukhruf.)

So come Judgement day, we cant deny and said i did not do this, i do not do that. All are being recorded as evidence and we have to face the consequences, including our belief too. :) For your case, you believe in karma. In Islam somewhat similar too. Bad guys may escape and go scot-free from punishment in this world. But dont be too happy hor. In the Hereafter, he will face the Lord. No one can die or answer for your sins. :) You reap what you sow.

yobyella

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since you pray 5 times a day, when Satan comes to your house, the creator almighty and most compassionate Allah will be there at the door and protect your house with his will.

It depends whether i am pious. 5 times a day is the minimal. But having said, the more pious i am the more test and tribulation i will face. Satan very powerful. He will try all ways and means to distract me fm my faith as mentioned in the Quran.

yobyella

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
better to dont see them lah. Saw one before, like 5m from me. Whole body automatically turn jelly.

You dont have a choice. They are created as such. We have to co-exist with them. Having said, they are not welcome in my house. I will chase them out. :ROFLMAO:

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
So come Judgement day, we cant deny and said i did not do this, i do not do that. All are being recorded as evidence and we have to face the consequences, including our belief too. :) For your case, you believe in karma. In Islam somewhat similar too. Bad guys may escape and go scot-free from punishment in this world. But dont be too happy hor. In the Hereafter, he will face the Lord. No one can die or answer for your sins. :) You reap what you sow.
It depends whether i am pious. 5 times a day is the minimal. But having said, the more pious i am the more test and tribulation i will face. Satan very powerful. He will try all ways and means to distract me fm my faith as mentioned in the Quran.
I have sinned, how can I redeem myself?
I always look at pretty girls and that’s a deadly sin of lust, I’ve been trying to control for many years but sometimes pretty girls I will still glance.

yobyella

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have sinned, how can I redeem myself?
I always look at pretty girls and that’s a deadly sin of lust, I’ve been trying to control for many years but sometimes pretty girls I will still glance.

Its only natural. Who dont have sins? We are not prophets or saints. Even while praying in the Mosque, satan will come and distract you too. What more in Orchard road? :ROFLMAO:

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Its only natural. Who dont have sins? We are not prophets or saints. Even while praying in the Mosque, satan will come and distract you too. What more in Orchard road? :ROFLMAO:
sir how you know? wah I tried not to even look 👀 like do not look at them but if the girl very pretty and wear very sexual when I don’t look I will glance 1-2 seconds because I don’t know how to explain oh I’m only human

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
we should have law that females have to cover up head to toes, only eyes can see (eyes also cannot because their eyes can be very beautiful and seductive)

yobyella

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sir how you know? wah I tried not to even look 👀 like do not look at them but if the girl very pretty and wear very sexual when I don’t look I will glance 1-2 seconds because I don’t know how to explain oh I’m only human

Sorry. What do you mean "how you know"?

Its only natural lah. Who dont admire beautiful girls? But dont be too extreme and start looking at other areas. :ROFLMAO:

yobyella

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
we should have law that females have to cover up head to toes, only eyes can see (eyes also cannot because their eyes can be very beautiful and seductive)

Precisely. Even her eyes can distract you. But the eyes cant be tat powerful as other parts. :ROFLMAO: So preferably cover up excluding the face.

Later come back fm my Jummat prayer, i will share another weird experience of mine.

Last edited:

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Sorry. What do you mean "how you know"?

Its only natural lah. Who dont admire beautiful girls? But dont be too extreme and start looking at other areas. :ROFLMAO:
Cannot lust, is a sin! 🤗
Precisely. Even her eyes can distract you. But the eyes cant be tat powerful as other parts. :ROFLMAO: So preferably cover up excluding the face.

Later come back fm my Jummat prayer, i will share another weird experience of mine.
Eyes can be very powerful and seductive by itself 🤭
Mila-Kunis-beautiful-eyes.jpg.webp

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.